Come little children

Adam's: POV

Come little children. I'll take thee away, into a land of enchantment. Come little children the time's come to play, here in my garden of shadows.

I woke up in cold sweats and I was breathing heavily. It was just a nightmare, a horrible nightmare. I took a deep breath to calm down.

Emily's three porcelain dolls were positioned facing me on top of my nightstand. I also saw Annabelle. I let out a sigh. She had probably woke up early and put these here. I took them and went to her room. I opened the door and found my daughter sleeping. I just shrugged and placed the dolls back on the shelf. I went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. Emily came down a few minutes later. She rubbed her eye sleepy, maybe she didn't sleep well either.

"Emily, did you put your dolls in my room this morning?" I asked. "No." she said. "I found your three porcelain dolls and Annabelle in my room." I replied.

"Morning everyone." said Oliver. He was holding a crying Miracle in his arms. "Morning, darling." I said and gave him a kiss. "You okay?" he asked worried. "Just a bad dream." I said.

"Miracle had a nightmare as well." he replied. "You're safe now, sweetie." I said comforting. "I saw a girl in my room. She was holding Annabelle in her arms and she was laughing evilly." sobbed Miracle. I heard Ingrid's words in my head. "You would never have bought the doll. This is just the start of the nightmare."

***

Emily's: POV

"Can you show us your Annabelle doll?" asked Glenda and Glen. "Of course." I said. We went to my room and found Annabelle sitting in a rocking chair. The chair began to rock. "Look." replied Glen. I saw a little girl, she was wearing a light purple dress. Her hair was braided. She was holding Annabelle in her arms. "You're next." she said and disappeared. "Who was she?" asked Glenda. "Jack's daughter." I said.

***

***

Tiffany's: POV

I was so happy to see my children. I've missed them so much. I threw a small ball at Glen. He saw me and picked me up.

"Glenda and Glen, my beloved children." I said happily. "Mom." they replied. "My soul is trapped inside this doll." I said. "Don't worry mom, we'll help you." replied Glenda.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Annabelle is haunted

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~