Your family is in danger

Adam's: POV

"Dad, is it normal to have same nightmare every night?" asked Emily and picked up some leaves. "I don't know honey." I replied.

"Your family is in danger

"Your family is in danger." said a woman. "Excuse me?" I replied. "Someone wants them dead." she said. "Dad, she's the woman in my nightmares." replied Emily scared. "Stay away from us." I said coldly.

"Humans are dangerous." replied Victoria. "Leave us alone." I said. "Give the children to me, I'll give them a better home." she replied. "Never." I said angrily.

"Mark my words Adam, horrible things will happen this month." she replied and disappeared. I hugged Emily and comforted her. "Are we going to die?" she asked scared. "Not for a long long time." I said.

"But what if I die and you're still here." replied Emily sadly. "Then I will remember a girl who had a heart of gold and a happy smile on her face." I said. "I love you dad." she replied. "I love you too." I said.

***

Emily's: POV

I went into my room and saw Annabelle on the floor. I gently picked her up and put her on my desk. Suddenly a sharp pain went through my body and I fell to the floor. I screamed outta pain and it felt like someone were stabbing me with knives. But the pain disappeared quickly.

"Emily." said dad and ran into my room. He helped me up. "I'm fine dad." I replied. "Are you sure?" he asked worried. "Yes." I said.

"Do you want a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream?" asked Adam. I nodded my head. He went down to the kitchen. I passed my mirror and saw my reflection. A girl looked at me. He hair was messy and her eyes were pitch black. The girl was me.

Emily is possessed

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~