You shoot me down, but I won't fall

Emily's: POV

-Flashback-

June 11th 2021: Rosewood

I arrived to school with a worried lump in my stomach. I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Liar, witch, freak." said the students behind my back. Someone pushed me to the floor. "You're so fake, you don't deserve to live." she said. "Why don't you go and kill yourself?" asked her friend.

I ran crying to the restroom and locked me inside a booth

I ran crying to the restroom and locked me inside a booth. I was sitting on the toliet lid and tears were streaming down my face. Why does everyone hate me. I opened the door and walked out. I gasped when I saw my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were pitch black. I smirked and walked out to the corridor.

"Stay away from me before something bad happens." I warned. "Was the mental hospital too horrible for you?" asked a boy with a smirk on his face. I looked at him and he choked. But I stopped when he his face turned blue. He was breathing heavily and gasped for air. Everyone looked scared at me. I closed my eyes and blew up the school.

***

Adam's: POV

"Do you want to cuddle?" I asked. Yes." said Oliver. We went to the living room and watched a movie. I had my arm around him and he smiled softly. "Do you want some popcorn?" I asked. "Don't go." he said. "Why not?" I asked. "I love being in your arms, you give the best hugs." said Oliver. "Aww, you're too cute." I replied with a smile on my face. "I love you." he said. "Love you more." I replied and kissed him. But we were interrupted by the news broadcast on tv.

"Supernatural occurrence at local school. Five students are dead and several are injured." said the reporter.

We looked at each other, we couldn't believe it. "Emily." we both said.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~