The haunted house

Emily's: POV

"I don't like this haunted house Emma." I heard a girl say. "Nothing will happen." replied her friend calmly.

I went up to them and they took a step back. "She's just here to scare the visitors." said Emma. My eyes turned red and a smirk appeared on my face. "Emma." replied Alice scared. "Don't be such a coward now." she said annoyed. I made her choke on her own blood. When I was finished I ran after her friend.

Alice screamed and tried to run away, but I blocked the way. "Hello." I replied with a smirk on my face. "You really are a monster." she said scared. "Yes I am." I replied and killed her.

I wiped away the blood from my cheek and went out. "Go in if you dare, but I'm afraid two girls died of fright in there." I said to the visitors. They took step back of fear and no one even dared to look at the house. Suddenly all the lights went out throughout the amusement park. People screamed in panic. In a few minutes I had killed them all. There was blood everywhere and it looked like a horror movie.

I set fire on the whole park and walked away. I heard the sound of fire trucks and police cars who drove up to the fiery park. I smirked and ran back home.

***

"Emily, sweetie." said dad softly. "What's it?" I asked sleepy. "Is everything alright?" he asked worried. "Yes." I said. "Your hair is messy. You have blood stains on the cheek and your hands are bloody too." replied Adam. I opened the camera on my phone and he was right. I looked at my hands and gasped. What's going on with me?

 What's going on with me?

I feel for Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~