You're a ghost

Adam's: POV

I was at the the cemetery. I was sitting by a tombstone and looked at the trees. A tear was rolling down my cheek. Why does everyone hates us?

"Here." said a man and gave me a napkin. "Thank you." I replied and dried my tears. "Are you okay?" he asked worried. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "I'm Jack Evans, the principal at Emily's school." he replied. "Nice to meet you Jack, I'm Adam Warren." I said. "It's nice to meet you as well." he replied. I blushed softly. Jack helped me up and his hand was ice cold. Jack smiled and lead me to an old tombstone.

Jack Evans
April 15th, 1900
October 18th,1933

"You're a ghost." I said. "I took my life at the mental asylum." replied Jack. "I'm sorry." I replied. "I wanted to be reuinted with my daughter Esme in heaven." he said.

"I met her at the bookstore." I replied. Tears filled his eyes. "My ex-husband killed Esme and her soul is trapped inside the Annabelle doll." said Jack sadly. "I bought that doll to Emily." I replied. "Esme won't hurt her, I promise." said Jack.

***

Oliver's: POV

I was at a restaurant. A waiter came with my food and I thanked him. I looked at the rain outside. I don't need Adam in my life. I have to focus on myself. 

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" asked a man

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" asked a man. "No." I said. He sat down at the table and gave me a smile. "I'm Alex." he said. "I'm Oliver." I replied.

(Alex)

(Alex)

"You're Emily's papa, right?" he asked. "Please, don't mention that demon." I said. "I like you." replied Alex. "I like you too, do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked. "Yes." said Alex.

I ship Adam more with Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~