I haven't killed my wife

Tiffany's: POV

-Flashback-

June 11th 2013: New York

"Have a great evening." I said. "Thank you Tiff." replied Alex and gave me a goodbye kiss. He hugged the twins before he left. Glenda and Glen yawned and I put them to bed.

I put on lullaby on the computer and went quietly out from their room. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Suddlenly it was a knock on the door and I went to open. Adam had textad me earlier today if he could come over tonight. Outside stood a man dressed in a dark hoddie and I couldn't see his face. The last thing I saw was a knife, before everything went black.

***

Alex's: POV

The sky was dark when I drove back home and some cars were out. Glenda's name came up on the screen and I answered. "Daddy." she said and I could hear that she sobbed.

"Did you have a nightmare?" I asked. "Mommy." she said. "How's she?" I asked. "Mommy, injured." she replied and her voice cracked. It took a few minutes for me to realize what I had heard. "I'm on my way." I said and drove fast home. Four police cars stood outside my house and I hurried in. I lit the lamp and screamed. Tiffany was on the floor and next to her was a bloddy knife. She wasn't breathing and I called for an ambulance. The door opened and a police came in.

"Mr

"Mr. Warren, you are arrested for murder." said the police. I looked shocked at him. "I haven't killed my wife." I replied. "You come with us and your kids will live with their grandparents." he said and put handcuff on me. I looked at my kids and they had tears in their eyes.

"I haven't killed her." I replied while he put me in the police car. "A witness had seen you overthrow her with a knife." he said. "I love Tiffany with all my heart, I would never kill her." I replied. I couldn't understand how he could accuse me of being a killer.

-End of the flashback-

Alex was charged with a crime he didn't commit

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~