I'm not a demon

Ellen's: POV

-Flashback-

October 10th 2000: New York

"Oliver." I shouted, but got no reply. "Where are you?" called Victor. "Please Oliver, answer us." I said. I ran through the woods and called my son's name several times. I had a worried feeling in my body. After a while, I saw him standing at the edge of a cliff.

I laid him on the ground and he screamed in his sleep

I laid him on the ground and he screamed in his sleep. "He's breathing." I said and stroked his cheek. "You're okay." replied Victor and wrapped a blanket around him. "Let's go home." I said. He picked up him and we went back home.

"You could have died." I said upset when he woke up. "The voices forced me." replied Oliver. "Don't start with that again." I said tired. "But it's true." he replied. "Why can't you just be a normal child?" I asked.

(Young Oliver)

(Young Oliver)

"The exorcism didn't worked." replied Victor. "I'm not a demon dad, I promise. I'm just a normal boy." said Oliver. "A normal boy doesn't talk to ghosts." he replied coldly.

"You give me no choice." I said. "Please mom, anything but that." replied Oliver and he had tears in his eyes. "They will help you." I said. "Don't..." he started but I cut him off. "It's for your own good." I said. He ran crying to his room.

***

"Mommy." screamed Oliver, while the nurses dragged him away from us. I looked away and left. My son's scream echoed in my head and I blinked away the tears. I showed no emotion. We went our from the mental asylum and stepped into the car. I started the engine and drove home.

-End of the flashback-

Ellen sent away Oliver to a mental asylum because she was scared of him.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~