02

" Joon Hyung!" Han shouted to seek attention of Choi Taejoon who was standing a few metres away waiting for someone.

"Sungie! What are you doing here?" Taejoon asked after hugging his favourite dongsaeng.

"Ah Hyung! I'm waiting for someone. Why are you here though? You said you had some meeting today, right?"

" True that! I've found a boy with potential when I was in Busan. I'm meeting him today. I am going to persuade him to join MM. Wish me luck!" Taejoon leaned his head on Han's shoulder while saying the last sentence. Han raised an eyebrow on hearing this.

"Wait a minute! What's the name of guy you mentioned?" Han enquired trying to connect the dots.

"Yaaa!! Sungie, Why are you interested in his name? I've called him to Seoul to get him to sign under our agency. Also, for your information, He is younger than you.I know you are single since forever but that does not mean you would try to steal the talent I sear-" Taejoon almost shouted making everyone in the cafe look at them.

" H-Hyung what the hell! I've literally just asked his name. Stop being a drama llama" Han whispered harshly while his hand was still on Taejoon's mouth to stop him from embarrassing him even more.

"I'm surprised that Hyung have never dated till date" Minho said with an amused expression as he came in front of the two bickering friends. He loved the way Han's eyes became extra wide when their eyes met.

Blood rushed to the face of Han hearing this from Minho. He was so embarrassed right now that he felt like digging up a hole then and there and burying himself in the ground. I mean he did not mind being single but hearing that from a person who's 3 years younger than him and most probably has a lot more dating experience than him hurt his ego a bit. His enviousness was back.

Unaware of both of their feelings, Taejoon greeted Minho with his business smile. "Hey Minho, I'm very happy that you accepted my offer. I'm sure that you would make it big with right guidance and your dreams wouldn't be just dreams anymore. "

Minho's focus shifted back to Taejoon when he heard his voice. He returned the smile which later on turned a bit sheepish. "Actually Hyung, I cannot accept your offer until Jisungie Hyung lets me. He is afraid that I would join some cult." Minho again saw Han with those hopeful eyes. It was hard for Han to make eye contact with those hopeful eyes. Therefore, he shifted his focus to Taejoon who was looking at both of them being totally confused.

"Sungie! Minho! You guys know each other?" Taejoon was totally confused at this point.

"Yes Hyung! He is Aunt Lee's son" Han answered with a sigh.

"Wait! You are from Busan?Why did you never mention that to me?" Taejoon asked completely bewildered.

" I knew I needed a better friend. Being born with goldfish's memory was not sufficient for me, I had to get a dumb idiot with pea-sized brain as my best friend" Han said sarcastically while dramatically moving his hands to express his words better.

"Yah! I'm your Hyung. Pay some respect. How dare you call me dumb,you accidentally manufactured human. Remember. One punch is all it takes to make you dead you Bee" Taejoon sang the last part while referring to Han's outfit. He wore a light yellow oversized shirt paired with black pants.

"Earwig and the witch. I'll kill you bit-" Han paused remembering the teenager with them who was looking at both of them with amused eyes. He glanced at Minho before clearing his throat.

" Hyung! Let's discuss important matters first. You are the one who scouted him? Are you sure about this?"

"God! His mood swings. Yes Sungie! I scouted him. I know what are you worried about. Don't worry. You can trust me in this. I have already mentioned about him in front of Youngjae. He liked his visuals and dance skills. He wants to meet him" Taejoon said with a smile.

"You shared your pictures and videos with a stranger." Han glared at Minho. Minho shifted his eyes from Han to his lap in a nanosecond hearing his stern voice.

"Well, I agree on that with Sungie." Taejoon supported Han.

"Don't you dare blame it on him. He gave them because you asked." With this, the two friends started bickering again.

After bickering for more than half an hour, all of them left for their respective places after Han had agreed to let Minho accept the offer. About Minho, let's say he had a real hard time to pacify Han. He had to get him one giant bucket of ice-cream to be forgiven. Nonetheless, Minho was happy as he got Han's acceptance as well as a chance to see a different side of Han which was way different than the regular calm and cool Han.

Thoughts?