48

Minho's fingers ran across Han's skin creating a burning sensation wherever they ran through. Han wrapped his legs around Minho's waist pulling him even closer. The kisses turned sloppier with each passing second. Minho slid the wine coloured satin material off the elder's shoulder and started placing butterfly kisses across his shoulder blades. Han arched his back when Minho squeezed his inner thighs.

"Ahh Minn!!"

Han moaned in Minho's ears making him grow an extra inch. That was the hottest sound he ever heard. His thrusted his pelvis towards the elder's making their groins collide. The thin material of clothing was the only thing that restricted him from going all the way through.

"Min faster!!"

"Min, more!!"

"Min!!"

"Min"

"MINNN"

Minho jolted up from his sleep with the voice. He looked at the source of the voice with confused eyes.

"Minnie, you okay?" Worry laced Han's voice seeing the blank expression of younger.

"Huhh?"

"Did you have a nightmare?"

Minho just shook his head.

"Then what's wrong?? Come on Min, we're gonna get late. Hyunie's concert begins in less than an hour. "

"Concert?"

"I'll kill you, Lee Minho, if you said that you forgot. You have ten minutes. Get ready or I'm leaving."

After threatening Minho, Han turned around to get himself ready. Minho gulped hard seeing Han in the same wine coloured bathrobe as he wore in his dreams. God was really testing his patience, wasn't he?

Han slid down his bathrobe to wear his white shirt. Minho immediately retreated his eyes and dashed to the washroom.

'What the hell, Lee Minho'

-

"Where were you,guys? I was about to go to the stage. Sungie hyung, I'm nervous. Give me a hug, quick!"

"You have performed so many times and you always rock! What's there to be nervous about" Han said in a muffled voice as his face was snuggled against Sehyun's chest."

"Hyung, it's Madison Square Garden we're talking about!!" Sehyun rubbed his cheeks against Han's neck trying to get in a more comfortable position.

"Who cares? All I know is you're the best rapper out there."

"You're talking about Mos Def."

"You know, you're the only rapper that I religiously follow so, for me, you're the best one out there who can make a person like me like rap."

"Damnnnn! Never thought that Sehyun hyung is this shy. Just look at his ears. He's turning into a tomato." Taeyang hollered.

"Shut up." Sehyun growled and released Han from his hug who was getting tired of standing on his toes to hug the giant in front of him.

"You're not gonna even acknowledge me. Wowww!!" Minho sarcastically smiled.

"You-"

"Mr. Choi, it's time for the show. Let's go."

"I'll talk to you later, hyung! Gotta go."

"All the best hyunie."

"Fighting!!"

"Let's break the stage, hyung!!"

-

"To Sehyun's sucessful concert, Cheers!!"