38

"I'm sorry, hyung!" Minho said lifelessly too tired from the recent events.

Han kept looking at his lap with dead eyes. He didn't know what to say when he was the one who ruined everything.

A miserable smile found its place on Han's face. No matter how much he tried to keep everything together, he always failed to do so. He was so sure previously that he can protect Minho but he couldn't say the same anymore when he himself made it worse. All he had to do  was to break up with Minho and the younger would have been living comfortably but he chose to be greedy. He wanted to keep Minho by his side. He naively thought that he could protect their love from the world. Again, when had things went like Han wanted?

Only if he had controlled his anger that day, things wouldn't have turned so ugly. Intimate pictures of Han and Minho were out there in the public. It was pretty obvious at this point for Han for who did all of this. Their family came to know about their relationship. While Han's family was still okay with Han's sexuality, Minho's parents refused to talk to him. The scandal about Minho bullying was still ongoing. Everyday Minho would receive numerous hate comments which was impacting the boy badly. Everything was just pushing the younger boy to the edge.

Han stood up and left the room. As much as he wanted to comfort the younger, he felt like he didn't deserve even that right when he was the cause of everything bad happening in Minho's life.

On his way out of the dorm, he bumped with Sehyun who got worried seeing Han's red eyes and pale face.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Please take care of him for me." Saying this, he dashed out of the door leaving no room for Sehyun to ask anything. He hesitantly waled towards Minho's room.

Minho was still sitting on the floor with his back taking support of the bed. Sehyun sat next to Minho, the exact spot where Han was sitting previously. 

"Hyung, you okay?"

"Where's Hannie hyung?"

"He uh- went somewhere, i guess."

"Oh. Okay"

........

"I'm sorry. All of you are suffering because of me."

"Hyung, what nonsense are you talking about. All of us INCLUDING you are suffering because of those motherlovers who are so hell bent on making your private life public. Those pathetic bitches. You have nothing to be sorry for."

Minho just gave a forceful smile to Sehyun. Like Han, he was blaming everything on himself. More than loosing his career, he was sad and mad about how uncomfortable he would have made Han by the pictures that got viral. He didn't want to admit but he was scared that he might loose Han. He had already lost his family. He didn't want to loose his only support system right now. He was blaming the moment he told the CEO about their relationship. That was the beginning of everything.

-

"Oh, look who's here!"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Weren't you roaring last time, how come you're so timid this time." The CEO said with a sarcastic smile.

"I'm ready to b-break up with him." Han said with his eyes down and fist clenched. He controlled each of his muscle to not punch the excuse of a human in front of him.

"Huhhh?? I didn't hear that." The CEO made a fake confused face.

"I said I'll break up with. Isn't that you want?"

"Ohhh... Why would i want that??" The CEO's face held a fake offended look.

"Stop that. Get Minho out of all this shit and I'll leave him. I'll break up with him and leave the company as well. Just clear up all the rumours."

As much as Han didn't want to leave Minho, he couldn't handle the miserable situation he had put Minho into. He knew he wasn't powerful to help Minho so this was the only way according to him.

"It sounds more like an order and not a request. Don't you think so, Han-ssi?

Han glared at the older. Everything inside him was stimulating him to punch the bastard but he knew better than that. He was there with a purpose.

"P-please clear the rumours. I promise I'll break up with him and leave the company."

"City!!"

"Huhh??"

"You'll break up with him and leave this city altogether. You wouldn't be in any contact with him. Just disappear from his life."

The words scared Han more than he thought. How could he live without the younger? Waking up without him, having to pass the day without getting cuddle attacks from him, not listening to his voice for the whole day, eating without him, without those stolen kisses. Was he ready to give all of that? Can he never be happy?

-

*Two days later*

"Minho Hyung! Jisung hyung! Wake up!!!!"

Han snuggled more into Minho's chest listening to the noise outside the door. Minho also tighten his grip around the elder in his sleep.

"Hyungies!!!! Please. It's important."

Han groaned but nonetheless, opened his eyes. He smiled a bit seeing the younger. He gently rubbed Minho's arm and said, "Min, love, please let me go. I think Tae is at the door. "

"Later!" Minho mumbled and snuggled his face more into Han's mop of hairs and wrapping his left leg around Han to prevent him from moving.

"Min, i think its urgent. I'll be back in a few." Han tapped Minho's thigh with a lot of struggle.

Minho clicked his tongue but nonetheless released his hold on Han allowing the older to open the door.

"Hyung, that bitch admitted that Minho Hyung didn't bully him and he also accepted that he edited and published your pictures because of jealousy."

"Huhhh??" Morning Han wasn't a very bright Han. He didn't understand a single word Taeyang said.

Taeyang repeated his words, this time slowly. With every word of Taeyang, Han's eyes lit a little bit more. He immediately ran to the bed and jumped on Minho.

"Min, wake up. Your scandals are cleared. I'm so happy."

Minho immediately woke up because of the sudden weight launched on his body. He sat down trying to understand Han's excitement.

"What happened? Why are you so energetic in the morning?"

"Min! I'm so happy. That so called victim accepted you didn't bully him. He even admitted releasing our pictures. All your rumours are cleared. OMG OMG OMG!"
Han said while jumping a bit out of sheer happiness and pecked the younger's lip.

"Uhhhh- Hyung!!!" Minho pressed his lips together to avoid making any sound.

"Huhh??"

"Ummm- guys! I'm still here."

Taeyang got awkward with the scene unfolding in front of him. Han was basically straddling Minho and was sitting at a very critical point. Seeing his one hyung kissing or humping another hyung wasn't something he wanted to see this early in the morning. Wait, he didn't want to see that at all.

Though Minho understood Taeyang's awkwardness but Han was way too happy to notice anything. He skipped out of the room to tell others the good news.

Thoughts?