15

"Do you like her too?" Han asked Minho in the break.

"You like her?'' Minho raised a brow

"I- no I- I asked you first"

"Hyung I'm 100% pure gay"

"You're gay" Han said with wide eyes.

"Yes! I am. Do you have a problem with that?" Minho got defensive. He would absolutely hate it if Han was homophobic.

"N-no. Don't get me wrong. I'm not used to- i mean I didn't think that there was any possibility to meet a gay person in South Korea."

"So! Did your views change about me after knowing my sexuality?" Minho still had his eyebrows furrowed.

"Min! I'm pansexual. I don't have any issues with anything. Even if I wasn't, that's a common sense. Who I love and who I fuck is my business, no one else's. Stop being defensive. I am not judging you."

If Minho was being honest, it was not much of a shock for him that Han was a pansexual. Not that he knew that the elder was pan, but he did have doubts about Han being a gay or bi. Knowing the truth lit an unexplainable hope in his heart. He was literally glad to know it.

-

Han was sitting on the floor taking support of the sofa behind him watching 'Midnight mass'. A freshly showered Minho entered the hall shirtless with a towel on his shoulder and sat next to Han.

"What are you watching?"

"AAAAAAA- Lee Minho, I'll seriously kill you. Stop appearing out of nowhere" Han said with a hand on his chest. 

"I asked a simple question. You're the one who is immersed in the movie. Moreover, why watch a horror movie when you are this scared?" Minho rolled his eyes.

"This fucke- What the hell? Why are you naked?" Han's eyes moved from his face to his built chest and the well defined abs.

"I'm so sure that you like the view right now." Minho said with an amused smile.

Han's eyes moved back to his face at the speed of light and there went his heart beating loudly again.

"This bit- " Minho raised his eyebrows looking straight in his eyes as if daring him to complete the sentence.

Han hated how Minho was having the upper hand without saying a word and here he was being a dumb mess.

"Gosh! Don't you know how to dry your hair? Give me the damn towel. I don't want you sick" Han tried to divert the topic.

" Ohhhh! You're worried about me. I'm flattered"

Han knew he was being teased and he couldn't think of anything. He pulled the towel from Minho's shoulder and started drying his hair rather harshly.

Minho, who wanted to tease him a bit more, became the one who was loving the view now. Han's eyes were stuck on his hairs and his eyes were stuck on Han. Han's tongue was peaking out of his mouth making him look extra cute.

"Much better. What do you think?" Han said after messing with the younger's hair.

"Beautiful"

"H-huh?" Han found Minho staring at him.

" I- I mean I'll be beautiful no matter what you do" Minho said with pink dusted on his cheeks.

"Ahh- we have a narcissist in this house" Han rolled his eyes.

"You call it narcissism, I call it confidence"