05

"OMG! I'm so excited. We are finally going to get a manager today." Taeyang squealed. Though not as excited as Taeyang, the other boys were also happy that they were getting a manager. They were all gathered in the hall waiting for their manager to arrive. It meant a lot to them. Indirectly, it was a sign that company was willing to invest in them. At exactly 9:08 PM, a knock was heard in their dorm.

Jaehyun went to the door to welcome their new manager. He ushered the later to the hall. Once the boys saw him, they stood up to greet their manager.

"Hi guys, I am Han Jisung, your new manager." Han introduced himself and glanced across the room to have a look at all the boys when his eyes stuck on one.

"Minho?" Han furrowed his eyes in confusion. The said male was also surprised to see Han there. He clearly remembered Han saying that he had shifted with the boy group he was handling so how did he become their manager. Despite of the confusion, a part of him was joyful knowing Han would now stay with him.

-

It was 11:00 PM. Everyone had move to their bed already except for two who were sitting face to face on the couch in the hall. Han had folded both of his legs criss-cross while resting his back on the left arm of the sofa. On the other hand, Minho had folded one of his legs while his leg was on the ground.

"Why are you here? Didn't you move to your new dorm a week ago?" Minho began his enquiry.

"Woah! Someone isn't very happy to see me here." Han said dramatically with his one hand on his chest.

Minho slapped the elder's thighs. "Hyungg! You know I didn't mean that."

"Physical violence isn't allowed in this holy household, Lee Minho"

"Hyungggg" Minho whined.

"Ok ok! So you can say I kind of got demoted because one of the guys there got drunk in a club and caused ruckus without my knowledge and as a mild punishment, I was ordered to relearn the basics by handling a group which is yet to debut. So yeah, here I am." Han said with a smile.

"But how was that your fault?"

"I should have been more conscious about their rebellious nature. Anyways, let it be. We have a meeting early morning tomorrow. Let's go to-" Han  tried to dismiss the topic.

"No! How would you know? They aren't kids either. They should know what is good for them and what is not considering they are a public figure. I seriously want to beat whoever that bitch is." Minho said  being irritated with the fact that Han was punished for something he didn't even know about.

"Min! Language!" Han glared at Minho.

Oh come on Hyung! Don't be a grandpa. I'm an adult now. I can swear much better than this. Someday, I'll let you hear me swearing." Minho said as if it was something to boast about.

"Geez! Do whatever you want but let's sleep now otherwise we'd seriously be late for the meeting." With this, both the boys went to their respective bed.

-

" Good morning Hyung" Han greeted Youngjae and Taejoon. He was at MM Entertainment along with all the five of the other boys who were also his roommates.

"Oh good morning Sungie! Who woke my squirrel today?" Taejoon said after greeting the other boys first.

"H-Hyung, we are here for business purpose. Stop embarrassing me" Han whispered. His ears turned red at the familiar pet name. He didn't dislike the nickname but he also didn't want five boys who were younger than him to call him squirrel either. As a manager, he had an image to maintain.

" Wow Hyung! You own a squirrel! Can I see it?" Jaehyun said excitedly.

"Well, I am close to the squirrel but I don't think I own it yet." Taejoon said while glancing at Han with a teasing smile. If the previous comment just made Han's ears red, his entire face was bloomed red now.

This didn't go unnoticed by a certain guy standing next to Han. Minho didn't like how easily Taejoon could bring out different sides of Han while Minho got to see only the calm and cool Han. Though Minho always enjoyed whatever time he spent with the elder, he also wanted Han to be more comfortable with him. He wanted Han to treat him as an equal rather than like a kid for whom he was responsible.

Thoughts?