24

The whole Han family was sitting at the dining table along with Minho. Minho was explaining his father's condition to them. Apparently, blood has been transfused to his dad and his dad was on medication for the time being. He was kept on observation to see for any improvements. Meanwhile, a suitable stem cell donor was being looked for.

"Um- you're his son, right? Can't you donate the stem cells?" Giwook asked.

"I-I want to but I can't. I'm contract bound. I can't do so without the company's permission and they are not permitting me. Of course, I can terminate the contract but I would need ten million won for that and I don't have such money." A drop of tear trailed down Minho's face.

"Giwook, stop!'' Han squeezed Minho's clenched fist and glared at Giwook.

" Min, It's okay. We'll do something. Stop crying. You'll get sick. Have your breakfast first. " Han used his sleeves to wipe Minho's tears and placed the spoon in front of him. It took Minho his everything to not hug Han then and there.

Minho took a bite and looked at everyone. He broke down in tears again seeing their concern.

"Fuck! Does it not taste good? I'm so sorry. Mom did tell me not to experiment but I wanted to cook for you that's why- wait- don't eat that. Mom made this one. Try this." Han took away the plate and replaced it with a new plate. He was about to fill it with the omelette his mom made but Minho was quick to stop him.

"H-Hyung no, it's not that. It tasted good. "

"You don't have to say that. It's okay. I can-"

"HYUNGGG!" Minho held both his shoulders and brought him close. "It's seriously good." Two other pair of eyes in the room were amused to see the exchange between the two.

"Then why did you cry?" Han pouted slightly.

"I- I am just relieved that you guys are there. It was because of happiness. Trust me."

"Of course, we're family, right?" Mrs. Han came and hugged Minho. The two brothers joined a few seconds later.

"I should leave. Mom might be alone." Minho said after pulling away fron the hug.

"Mom, I'm also going with him. "

"You don't have -" Minho began

"I AM going with him, Mom" Han said sternly while glaring at Minho cutely.

-

Han was sleeping on the chairs of the hospital corridor hugging his knees. His mouth was slightly open. The boy was very tired. He was constantly on his heels throughout the day. He handled all the outdoor activities including bringing them lunch and medicine, calling the doctor or the nurse, etc. As much as possible, he tried keeping Minho inside the room with his parents to avoid any danger. He did everything he could to help the family. Lee family couldn't be more thankful to the boy.

Minho came outside the room and  squatted in front of the sleeping boy. He caressed his fluffy brown hairs and his puffed cheeks.

"I always trouble you, right? Did you even eat today?" Minho smiled looking at the peaceful face of the elder while stroking his cheekbones. Han pulled his hand and hugged it to sleep unconsciously.  Minho's smile widened at this.

No matter how sad, angry, frustrated or tired Minho was, Han could always bring a smile at his face. He could always calm him. He was like that one flower that would bloom Minho's heart into a garden no matter what the weather was. That's how strong the "Han effect" was.