19

"Hyunggg, wait for me!!!"

Han started walking even faster and got inside the car in the passenger seat.

"What happened?" A clueless Sehyun sitting in the middle seat asked.

"Hyung open the door. We need to talk" Minho said through the open window

"Get in the car. We can't have you or the others seen." Han was hell bent on avoiding the younger's eyes.

"Not before we talk" Minho retorted

"Later" Han said while pretending to look for something.

"Now" Minho was getting frustrated.

"I said later Minho."

"Get out of the car or I'll them that you're acting like this because we ki-" Han placed his palm on Minho's mouth. He squinted his eyes and shook his head slightly as a sign to stop talking.

When he was sure that the other wouldn't say anything, Han removed his hand and got out of the car immediately pulling Minho back to the place where they were earlier.

"Ar-are you crazy? What were you even saying?" Han asked after hitting Minho on his arms.

"The truth. You're avoiding me because we kiss-" Han again placed his hand on the younger's mouth.

"Just stop. That wasn't kiss. Our lips just touched. It's no kiss. Got it?"

Minho stared deep in Han's soul through his eyes before pulling him by his waist.

"Then do you want me to show you what an actual kiss is?"

"W-what???? No. Thank you and leave me." Saying this Han tried to go back to the car.

Minho, instead of leaving him, pulled him even closer.

"Okay. I won't kiss you for now but why are you so red? Are you probably shy?"

"N-no. Why would I be- Stop leaning closer you punk!! Leave me. We have a flight to catch"

Before Minho could tease Han more, Minho's phone rang. Minho couldn't be more pissed than now.

"Hyung where are you? Minjoon Hyung is searching for both of you. We need to leave." Taeyang said from the other side.

"This bi- we're coming." Minho rolled his eyes and said.

-

The flight from Japan to Korea landed early morning. Youngjae along with two bodyguards were at the airport waiting for Étoile to arrive.

As soon as the boys were in view, the body guards gave them cover trying to get them in their car safely.

However luck happened again. A group of fans tries to come near Jaehyun to get his close up pictures. However, because of the mob, Jaehyun was pushed a bit and he got scared.  Minho couldn't see the same as he himself was surrounded by fans. Han tried to get Jaehyun in the middle behind Sehyun but the fans weren't ready to give them space. A lot of pushing and pulling was going on.

In the midst of all these, Han somehow managed to get Jaehyun in the centre but he himself fell and hurt his elbows. A huge gasp was heard. Everyone stopped for few seconds.

Minho rushed to Han and helped him get up by supporting his arms. Han could only smile awkwardly while getting up. Minho glared at the fans who supposedly pushed Han. It was clear from his face that he was angry.

Han bowed to all the fans and pulled Minho by pulling the hem of his shirt slightly. Minho could only go along with other boys.

-

"Min!!"

"Min! Stop getting angry. I'm fine. They didn't mean to do it. It's a small scratch."

"Hyung I'm not in the mood. We'll talk later." Minho continued treating Han's wound without saying anything more. Han didn't like the frown on younger's face.

A knock was heard at the door. Minjoon opened it only to find Taejoon.

"Sungie!!! Are you okay?"Taejoon ran towards Han and hugged him.

"Hyung! I'm okay. Please leave me. You're choking me"

Taejoon hugged him tighter at this. He left him only when he felt someone burning holes in his head by glaring.

"Excuse me??" Taejoon said with a bored expression.

"What??" If Minho could, he would tear Taejoon's hand which were currently wrapped around Han. A few gasps were heard because no one used to talk to Taejoon like that.

Minho just glared at him for few seconds more and left for their bedroom. Han came out of Taejoon's grip and followed Minho after saying, "Hyung! Stay right here. I'll be back."

Han found a distressed Minho taking his clothes out of his luggage bag. He sat in front of him with his legs crossed and his right cheek support by his fist.

"Min!"

"Minhooo!"

Minho continued to unpack with his eyes focused on the luggage near his leg.

Han stood and sat right in front of Minho with his legs crossed in such a way that he was half sitting on Minho's lap, only his gluteus maximus being on the floor. He was sandwiched between Minho and the suitcase.

He placed both his hands on Minho's jaw and made him look at himself (Han).

"Why are you angry?" Han said with a frown and a slight pout.

Minho's focus shifted back to those  forbidden heart shaped lips for a few seconds.

'Not again Lee Minho. You're angry.'

Minho shook his head and looked back in Han's eyes.

"Why do you get hurt always?"

"I- it's just a normal scratch Min. Why are you this worried?"

"Didn't know that getting bruises and bleeding is normal. Should I get one?" Minho said in a fake excited tone.

"Minnn" Han said in a warning tone.

"Move. I need to unpack." Minho said after a sigh and moved slightly backwards to let Han go.

What he hadn't seen was Han Jisung's stubbornness. Han also moved towards Minho and now he was like 90% on the lap of the younger.

"H-Hyun-Hyung!!" Minho was flabbergasted at their position but Han seemed unaware of it.

"Ok fine! I'll be more careful. Promise. Now Stop being an angry kitty. It's not like I got hurt purposely."

"F-Fine. Now m-move."

"Why are you still angry?" Han said while moving more forward.

"H-hyung g-get of-"

"Hannie I- woahhhh wowwww. Right in this holy household that too with gates open. Damn you guys bold bold. Go on, i guess" Taejoon exited the room in double the speed in which he entered inside.

"Boys! I'm leaving. Don't go in the bedroom for a while. Your hyungs are busy on an important project there." Taejoon shouted in the hall.

It took Han a whole minute to understand whatever was going on. He flew away from Minho the minute he realised their position. He hurt his hips in the process which hit against the suitcase behind him and rushed out of the dorm. As for Minho, he also had a slight problem which he needed to resolve. Therefore, he left for the washroom.

Thoughts?