45

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Obviously, to see you, hyung! You totally disappeared without telling us anything at all."

"I had my reasons, Tae!"

"I believe you, hyung, but I'm not happy to see you after so long in these circumstances."

"I'm fine, hyunie. I'll be discharged tomorrow."

Thankfully, because of Sehyun and Taeyang, Han no longer tried to leave the hospital.

"But guys, is it okay for you guys to leave? I mean your schedules must be going on."

"Nothing is important than you, hyung." Taeyang said

"We had to leave either way, hyung. Three days from today, we have our concerts starting in Philippines. We'll go there directly from here."

"What?? Shouldn't you guys be practicing now? And Min, he's been here for so long. Did you even practice? How did you manager allowed you?"

"He has been practicing on a virtual mode, hyung. Don't worry." Sehyun answered when he didn't find Minho opening his mouth to answer.

"But-"

"No but, hyung. Let us stay with you until tomorrow. Day after tomorrow, we have our flight to Phillipines."

"Can't hyung come with us." Taeyang intervened.

"Huhh?"

"If the doctor discharges him tomorrow, so he can come with us, right! Hyung, come with us to our concert!!!"

"Umm- no Tae. I can't. You know I am not your manager anymore, right?"

"So what? We aren't going on a private jet or something. We'll get you a ticket as well."

"I don't think I will be able to, Tae. You guys can carry on."

"Why? You have plans."

"Uhhh- yes."

"What?"

"Umm- I actually work here. I can't"

"You have already been on a leave for a while and the manager there seems okay with it." Minho spoke for the first time after the arrival of Sehyun and Taeyang.

"Great then! You're coming. We'll come back in like two days. I can talk to your manager if you want."

"Umm- sorry Tae. I don't think I can make it." Han said while looking at his lap.

"Why? Hyung, whatever happened was between you and Minho hyung. Why do we suffer because of it? Where's our fault in all this. Why did you break contact with us? Are we that unimportant to you?"

"Tae!!" Sehyun warned.

"Tae, it's not that." Han felt guilty seeing the tears spilling out of Taeyang's eyes. He didn't deserve this. None of them deserved that.

"Then, what is it, hyung? I understood that it was difficult for you back then so you left but why are you not ready to even see our concert? Do we really don't matter at all in front of Minho hyung?"

"I- I'm sorry. I was wrong. Please don't c-cry, Tae. You guys really mean a lot to me. I'll come with you. Please. I'm sorry."
Han sat on his knees on the bed and pulled Taeyang into a hug. Sehyun also hugged them who was missing the elder's embrace for so long.

-

"Did you tell him?" Sehyun asked Minho who was currently unpacking his luggage.

"Not yet." Minho said after a pause.