06

"Congratulations leader-nim."

"Hyung, don't call me that!" Minho said cringing at the name Han gave him because of his new role in the team.

Han chuckled and asked, "Want some ramen?"

"Yea-"

"Sungie Hyung, make some for me as well" Taeyang entered the kitchen standing just next to Han and bending a bit to face the shorter. "Pretty please" He said while showing his puppy eyes making the other coo.

Han raised his eyebrows at that cuteness attack. He ruffled Taeyang's hairs and said, "Only because you are cute! Now both of you go to the hall. I'll bring it there" and resumed cooking for the three of them.

-

"Why are you guys having ramen without me. Do you guys have no respect for the youngest?" Jaehyun said with a voice full of betrayal.

"Sungie Hyung cooked." Taeyang said sassily.

"You traitor! Forget what he said Jae. You can share it with me. Come here!" Han said while scooting to make place for Jaehyun to sit.

'Why is hyung so nice to everyone?' Minho glared at the two males who were currently sitting on either sides of Han watching television. He lost his appetite watching the trio enjoy. He felt out of the place. 'Maybe having Han there was not that good of an idea'

-

Minho had just ended call with his mother. He was trying to sleep right now but sleep was miles away from his eyes. He had a bad feeling in his stomach. He didn't know what it was but it was making him so uncomfortable. The trio was still in the hall. Minjoon was already sleeping and talking to Sehyun was not at all an option. The boy ignored Minho as if he was the human form of Covid.

After shuffling for around 10 minutes, Minho heard a sound of the door opening and closing. He couldn't figure who it was but still he closed his eyes for some reason.

On the bed next to Minho, Han climbed on his upper bunk. He was about to sleep when he saw the feets of Minho which were peaking outside the blanket shaking. He whisper called Minho who didn't seem to hear Han's voice at the first time.

Han stretched a bit to get closer to Minho's head and again called him.
Minho turned his head this time to face Han.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am."

"You don't look like that though."

"You can't see me."

"Okay. Something has definitely happened. You don't speak so.... blandly. Wait!"

Han stood up and extended his legs towards Minho's bed so that he could move to the younger's bed. Their beds were practically just next to each other but with a small gap in between.

"Hyung! What are you doing? You could fall down." Minho said while having a tight grip on Han's hands.

"That doesn't matter right now. Tell me what happened."

"I- nothing happened. I don't know. I just feel bad." At this moment, Minho found his feelings back in the hall as childish. But were they childish? Everyone at one point of time does get scared thinking that we are not the favourite person of our favourite person.

"Missing your parents?"

"No! I seriously don't know what's wrong" Minho said while lowering his head.

"Give me a few seconds" Minho saw Han trying to reach his bed for something. However, since the beds were at more than one hand distance, Han couldn't reach anything. Han went back to his bed and threw his pillows and earphones to Minho. He came back to Minho with his phone in his hand and his neck pillow on the back of his neck.

"Are we watching some movie?" Minho questioned.

"Nope!" Han plugged his earphones and gave Minho one of the sides of earphone and plugged the other side in his own ear. Minho hesistantly plugged the earphone in his ear as well while Han looked for something in his phone.

"No, Wait! Lie down first." Han kept a pillow on his thighs and patted it as a sign for Minho to lie down on that pillow.

"I seriously don't understand what are you trying to do" Nonetheless, Minho removed the pillow and laid his head directly on Han's lap making him flustered for a second.

"This is more comfortable." Minho sighed contently. If lights were on, he would have seen how the colour of the face of the elder turned a bit more pinkish than usual.

Han ignored the warmth on his face and plugged the other earphone back to Minho's ear and played the cover of a song called 'ILYSB' by his favourite band, The Rose. He put his fingers in Minho's hairs giving him a light massage.

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands

And you need to know
You're the only one, alright
Alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night
All night

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe
So bad
So bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe
So bad
So bad

Mad cool in all my clothes
Mad warm when you get close to me
Slow dance these summer nights
Our disco ball's my kitchen light

And you need to know
That nobody could take your place
Your place
And you need to know
That I'm hella obsessed with your face
Your face

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe
So bad
So bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe
So bad
So bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe
So bad
So bad, oh

And you need to know
You're the only one, alright
Alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night
All night

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe
So bad
So bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe
So bad
So bad, oh

'Fuck! I'm in trouble'