26

Étoile received their first Daesang after almost three years. The boys hadn't been more happier than this ever. This was the first time and probably the only time when Minho cried in front of the camera. His hiccups could be heard throughout his speech. Taeyang cried the hardest that day.

Three years back, Minho or any of the boys couldn't have imagined having such an honour. He was barely 22 when he was given the responsibility to lead the young lads. Who would have thought that they would come this far? The love and support they received from their fans was overwhelming. They truly were the sky that held them high above gloriously just like a star.

After leaving the stage, Jaehyun ran up to  Han and pulled him into a hug. The other boys also joined the hug. Minho stood afar with a content smile seeing the gorgeous smiles of his team members.

-

2 days later

Hannie Hyung ♥️

    ⬅️              ➡️
Accept       Reject

"Aren't you gonna receive the call?" A man cladded in black said while having a sip of the alcohol he had in his glass.

"Nope!" Another man said with his head lying on the table. He was way too drunk to talk to anyone at the moment.

"I think it's your manager. What was his name? Han -" A brunette sitting with the other two boys began. However, before he could complete his sentence, the second male sat straight in a flash, making the others flinch.

"Hiiii Hyun-"

"LEE MIN FUCKIN' HOE, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHY AREN'T YOU RECEIVING MY CALLS? IT'S 1 AM FOR PETE'S SAKE."

"Hyungie-"

"NO. I AM NOT HEARING ANYTHING. COME BACK RIGHT NOW."

"Is hyung mad?"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK? YOU ARE LITERALLY OUT THERE AT MIDNIGHT AND-"

A sob was heard from the other side interrupting Han.

"Wait, are you crying? I didn't even say anything yet. Why are you crying?"

"Goddammit Minho, stop crying. Everyone's looking" Han heard someone from Minho's side saying.

"Hey Hyung! I am Youngwon. Minho is dead drunk and he's making a scene now that you are angry. Please don't shout at him." Youngwon snatched the phone from Minho and said.

"THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS DRUNK. I AM SO GONNA KILL HIM." Han was enraged at this point.

"Hyung, please. This is not the time. He's full on crying. Only you can stop him. Please."

Han took a deep breath trying to control his anger.

"Give him the phone."

"Hyung, you're angry. He'll-'

" Youngwon, please give him the phone before I get angry again."

"Ohh sorry hyung. Here is he"

"Hyungie, why w-won't you talk to m-me. I am a bad boy, right? H-Hyungie I'm sorry."

Han felt slightly bad hearing Minho whimpering.

"Min, Hyung isn't mad. I am just worried. You're at the same restaurant, right? I'll come there to pick you up. Please just stay there."

"You're not mad, right?"

"How can I ever be angry with you ?"

"Yayyyy"

"Stay there, ok?"

"Okkie. Come soon hyungie"

'I'll beat his ass tomorrow.' Han made a mental note after hanging up the call and left for the restaurant Minho was at.

-

"Hi guys, I am Han Jisung. Etoile's manager. I am here to take Minho back."

" Hi hyung. We have seen you a lot in the pictures. Glad to meet you." Wonyoung, the man who wad cladded in black said.

"Pictures?' Han raised his brows.

"Yes. The ones in Minho's phone."

"He has my photos?"

" Hyung, his gallery is literally filled with your- OUCH!"

" Oh I'm sorry wonyoung. He was saying that Minho owns a lot of pictures of you and the Étoile members. " Choi Jisung said after stamping on Wonyoun's foot intentionally. The boy was about to spill some tea.

"Ohh.. ok. We'll leave then. You guys should also go."

"Ok hyung!"

"Minho. Let's leave."

Han grabbed a semi conscious Minho's left hand and placed it on his own shoulder and held him by his waist to support him to stand. That was the day, Han realised how heavy Minho was.

-

Han, with great difficulty, managed to get Minho in the car and started the engine.

"Hyungie! Do you know that you're breathtakingly beautiful"

Hearing this, Han immediately pressed the brakes and looked at Minho.

"Huhhh?" Minho was looking at him in the same way Han looked at stars. Something so pretty but so far away.  Something he knew he wanted to touch but couldn't reach. Han could see the same adoration and peace on Minho's face as well which he used to have while stargazing.

"Hehe, you're dumb sometimes. No, Not sometimes....always..... Wait, you're usually smart but dumb in some matters. Yes that's correct"

"Don't you dare try my patience right now?" An angry Han could be scary.

Minho shifted a bit to turn towards Han and get in a comfortable position. Once he felt comfortable enough, he raised his hand to trace the outlines of Han's face. Han's face flew out of the window and crimson covered his face instead.

Minho touched his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his lips, his chin and his jawline. Every time he touched one of these features, only one word would escape his mouth.

"Pretty."

Han gulped. He didn't have it in himself to shove Minho's hand off his face.

Although Minho was done tracing the elder's beautiful features after a few minutes, he eyes were still stuck at the elder's lips at the end. He was rubbing his lower lips with his thumb. This time Han could totally understand Minho's intention making his lips go dry and heart thumping like a drum. He was afraid that the other could hear it.

Only when Minho started leaning dangerously close to Han's lips, Han panicked and shoved the younger away from himself.

"I- It's late. W-We need to l-leave." Han was looking at anything but Minho.

-

During the whole ride, Han could feel Minho's gaze at him but he didn't dare to point that out. Minho sat in the passenger seat facing Han throughout the journey.

Han found Minho sleeping when he reached back to their dorm.

"Shit! Everyone would be sleeping now. How do i carry him inside?"

Han took Minho inside his room with a few falls here and there. He laid him on his bed and took off his shoes and jacket so that he won't be uncomfortable during his sleep. He didn't consider removing his jeans as a good option. He tucked him in his bed and was about to leave for his room when Minho pulled him in his sleep and hugged his arm.

Han's heartbeats again raced. Earlier, cuddling was no biggie in their relationship but it felt weird after whatever happened a few minutes ago. Han tried to struggle to get out of younger's grip but when had he ever succeeded in doing so. Therefore, he accepted the defeat and laid down next to Minho properly. Minho immediately pulled him in a hug. Sometimes, Han wondered if Minho considered him as a human or a plushie.

Thoughts?