42

"Come on Sungie, he would have already left. He was here just for two days and would have left either on the day I arrived or the very next day. I don't understand why are we hiding in this room for the last 3 days."

"Hyung, you know him. He's stubborn. Who knows if he would have stayed here."

"Sungie, did I mention this earlier? As far as I know, he never once tried to find you in the past six months."

"Not even once?" Han voice trailed down in the background. He was somewhat hurt hearing this.

"No. Because he knew that you left him willingly and he didn't want to force you."

"Hyung, you know I couldn't let whatever happened to me happening to him as well. I know better than anyone about how capable that bastard is. How could I stay with him? How could I be so greedy?"

"Look, Sungie. I'm telling this just because you're my friend. You weren't alone in the relationship. It takes two for tango. I wouldn't have said a word if he agreed to it but you never talked to him. I agree that you know better than anyone about that asshole but then, you know about Minho better than anyone else as well. To be greedy or not to be..... The choice was supposed to be made together by both of you."

"Hyung! You know he wouldn't ever agree."

"See. You knew what he wanted but still did the opposite."

"Hyung that wasn't good for-"

"Good or bad! Let him decide, Sungie. He's not a kid anymore."

Han turned around to sleep and avoid the conversation but Taejoon had some other ideas.

"Fine. Do whatever you want and regret for the rest of your life but for now come with me. I am not ordering in anything. We are going out for luch today."

"But hyung"

"No hyung. Get ready."

Han unwilling got up and wore a white hoodie with his gray jeans.

"Woaah!!! We're matching outfits." Taejoon said pointing towards his white dress shirt and gray jeans.

"Arghhh- I'm not changing. You go and change."

"Why? I didn't bring a lot of clothes."

"Whatever, I'm not changing."

"Who's asking you to do so. I don't mind."

-

Han and Taejoon were peacefully enjoying their Teishoku when Han's gaze fell upon a man in black. The man wore black leather jacket over his black shirt and black pants. His face was covered with his black mask and black bucket hat.

"One Americano please.....and a cheesecake." The said man ordered at the restaurant.

Han could recognise this voice even in his sleep. So, he ducked down the table. Unfortunately, he hit his head on the table and the man turned around to look at the sources of the sound.

"Oh my god sun-"

"We don't sell drinks in here. We can get you the cheesecake though. Should I give you?" The other sound blended in with the voice of the attendant for the man.

"Nope. Thank you."

"Have a nice day sir"

"You too." Saying this, the man left the restaurant.

"Come out, asshat. Your brain isn't there."
Taejoon was trying to get Han out of the table but he didn't come out until Minho left.

"Hyung! Minho's here."

"What? Where?"

"He just left. Let's leave. He can't see me."

"Come on Sungie. He just left. Why would he-"

"OMG!!" Han muttered and hid below the table again.

Minho came back to get the cheesecake but thankfully he didn't see them again.

Han exhaled a breath of relief. Both of them quickly ate their food and left for Han's place.

-

"Sungie!!"

"Hmmm?" Han was working on his laptop.

"You don't want to see him?"

Han stopped typing for a second.

"You don't want to watch that movie, tonight?"

"Huhh??? How are they even related?"

"If you wanna watch it then stop talking about him."

Taejoon wanted to argue but decided against it. He wanted Han to enjoy their movie night.

After an hour, both of them left for the cinema hall. They decided to watch a comedy movie.

-

"You know hyung, when I first started learning Japanese, I was always confused between aishteru and Arigato. During one tour, I mistakenly said aishteru to the waitress. Thankfully, she understood that I was a foreigner otherwise I would have been beaten to a pulp." Han said while coming out of the hall.

He thoroughly enjoyed the movie. After a long time, his heart felt light. A part of it was because he had finally told the truth to someone. He knew he was alone anymore.

His happy and bouncy steps halted as soon as he saw a figure right in front of his eyes. It was the same man from the restaurant. It was his boyfriend..... Minho.

All the colour drained down Han's face as soon as he saw Minho. His body soon started trembling in the strong gaze of the younger. Taejoon saw this and held Han's hand.

" So, you two are dating finally."

Han just gulped. He couldn't break the eye contact Minho held with him. The only time Minho's eyes left Han's face was when he took a second to glance at the intertwined fingers of Han and Taejoon and their clothes.

Han knew that Minho had misunderstood. Taejoon was quick to clear the misunderstanding but Han pulled his hand slightly making Taejoon wonder.

Han stiffly nodded his head confirming Minho's doubt.

"Ohh..... That's why you left and here I was worried that something happened to you. Haha. Stupid me. Congrats guys. I am happy for you." Saying this Minho moved forward only to turn around and say, " and Jisung Hyung. If you're not coming to Korea because of me, please don't worry about it. I wouldn't bother you or your relationship anymore. I am much mature than the boy you left. So, you can come back." With this, Minho disappeared into the hall.

Thoughts?