10

"One two-" Minho began

"Shining in the world, Étoile- mida" All the boys said and bowed down.

"Hello everyone, I am Lee Minho, leader of Étoile" Minho introduced himself and the other boys cheered for him. Likewise, all the members introduced themselves.
This is how the vlive and the journey of Étoile began.

Han was sitting just behind the laptop. He saw members talking about themselves, their journey until now, their music preferences, etc. He saw how the members got used to the live despite of the nervous beginning. He saw how the few people watching their live loved the members especially Minho and Taeyang. He saw how amused those viewers were when they saw Taeyang and Jaehyun bickering over the fact whether there is one butt or two. He saw how Sehyun who was enthusiastic in the beginning slowly turned quiet. He saw the disappointment in his smile. He understood the feeling. He had felt the same, the difference being he felt the same behind the curtains itself. He never got a stage to talk to people.

A comment popped on the screen from the username hanji_2000, "OMG! Who is the guy in all black ? Why is he so handsome? I think I got a crush."

Sehyun saw that and gave a small but genuine smile to Han. Han smiled back with an okay sign and a wink. The comments then shifted to talking about how beautiful Sehyun's smile was. This small gesture meant a lot to him.

-

The vlive ended in about an hour with around 200 viewers. The number was not a lot but, for the boys, it was a huge thing.

"Hyung, am I handsome too?" Minho asked Han when the boys got dispersed.

"What? Don't tell me you got jealous because I called hyunnie handsome" Han joked.

"Yes, I did. Now answer me." Minho said with a straight face.

"O-of course, you're handsome. Do you have a doubt?" Han said awkwardly stunned by Minho's bluntness.

"More than Sehyun?"

"Wha- You know why I did what I did, right?"

"I know and understand. Even I was thinking about it. I just didn't know what to do? Guess, I've to work harder being a leader." Minho lowered his head.

"Min~~"

" Don't worry. I am not sad about it. I will just try harder to protect them. Afterall, they are all my responsibility. Now, Stop distracting me and answer me. Am I more handsome than him?"

"This child! Stop asking me questions I've no answer for. All of you are equally good looking. It's difficult for me to compare."

"Hyunggg"

"Sungie hyung! Can we talk?" Sehyun came and asked Han.

" Oh hyunnie! Come here." Sehyun sat next to Han.

"Is everything okay?" Han asked with a worried expression.

"I wanted to talk to you alone" Sehyun said while looking at Minho who glared at him hearing that. Han saw the two of them trying to stab each other with their stares.

"Um- Min" Han showed the cutest face he could manage to get Minho away for a few minute mouthing a 'please'. Minho rolled his eyes but went away.

"Hyung thank you" Sehyun said with his head lowered. Han saw how his ears were turned red. He found him cute. He was about to say something when he heard Minho coughing rather loudly for no reason. It was so obvious that he was doing that to disturb them. He, however, ignored him to focus on the boy in front of him.

"Don't sweat the small stuff kiddo. We are good."

"Can I um- h-hug you?"

It wouldn't be a lie if I say than Han was shocked. Request for a hug coming from Sehyun was like paschal full moon. It happened once in a long long time. Han stood on his toes and wrapped his hands around the younger's neck. The other held him by his waist. During this wholesome moment, somehow Han's eye locked with Minho who was standing on the other corner of the room looking a whole lot offended. Han , for some reasons, found Minho adorable at that moment.

Thoughts?