43

"Have you lost it? What the hell did you just do?"

"Now,it won't matter, hyung, Whether he sees me or not. I have ended this once and for all."

"Really Jisung??? In this way?? Stop hurting him and yourself for god sake!"

"I've told you, hyung. I won't ruin his career because of my selfishness. Didn't you see? He hates me right now. This was his final straw. This can be his closure. He won't look for me anymore."

"You can be happy, Jisung. Why are you trying to stay in the darkness?"

Han smiled hearing this.

"When you've lived with darkness for a lot of time, it becomes your home and who wants to leave the comfort of home, hyung?...... Happiness seems alien to me, hyung. "

Taejoon's heart broke hearing his friend saying this. He knew nothing except hugging the younger. He wanted to comfort him but he didn't know how.

-

*Please note that Han, Minho and Taejoon are conversating in Korean with each other but they are talking in Japanese to anyone else since they all are in Japan*

"This is the cafe I work at, hyung. I am an attendant here. The pay is decent and the work is also good." Han showed the place he worked at.

"You will get bored here, hyung. You can go look around if you want. I'll be fine."

"No, that's okay. I'll stay here with you."

"Jisung-kun!!"

"Coming. Hyung, I need to go" Han informed his hyung and went to his position.

The day went by with Jisung working and Taejoon just watching him.

"Hyung! Here! This is the best cake of our restaurant. Try it. " Han gave a slice of cake to Taejoon and went back to his place.

"Sungie. I'll be back. I'll get us something for the lunch."

Han just smiled back. He was busy with the customer in front of him.

"One Americano and a slice of cheesecake."

Han smile fell hearing the voice. He gulped down and looked at the boy in front of him. Although He didn't wear a hat today, his face was still not visible because of his mask. However, Han didn't need to see the face. The eyes and the voice he have loved for years gave away the identity of the boy.

A girl next to Han nudged him seeing him lost. Han blinked twice to get back to reality and started registering his order. Minho could see Han's fumbling hands. Han thought he was working at his best speed but Minho saw how difficult it was for Han to take his order. If Minho didn't see him taking orders earlier, he would have thought that this was his first time taking an order.

"One- ¥1,037, please!" Han said looking at anywhere except Minho.

Minho made an online payment for his order.

"Thank you, you may take a seat. Your order would be sent to you." Han said habitually.

"I want you to serve that to me."

Han who was hell bent on not looking at Minho immediately looked at him. He saw how Minho was boring holes in him with his sharp glaze. Therefore, he shifted his eyes back to the machine in front of him.

"I am not a servant, sir but I'll ensure that you receive your order s-"

"Did I stutter? I want you to serve me as well."

Han gritted his teeth. He knew Minho was doing this just to spite him.

"Sir, I am hired here just as an attendant not as a servant. The most I can do is give you ano- what the fuck, Lee Minho?"