34

"EXCUSEEE MEEEE!!"

"Please manager-nim! He won't let anyone else do that"

"No ways. Ask the make-up artist. They can make it look authentic"

"We also planned that but PDnim wants it to be an actual lip mark but Minho-ssi isn't allowing anyone. With great difficulty, he agreed it to be made by you. Please help us out."

"What the- Wait. I'll talk to him."

"Lee Minho, what the f- hell. Why are you making it dif-" Han began while entering the green room but stopped as soon as Minho turned towards him. There stood a shirtless Minho with his black dress pants on. The boy looked breathtakingly hot with his side partitioned black hair.

"Huhh??" Minho was confused for a second but eventually caught up with the fact that the elder was staring at his well defined abs. A teasing smile found its way on Minho's face.

It was this moment when Han realised that he was bluntly ogling at Minho. He glanced across the room to find the other Étoile members, each wearing provocative outfits. Taeyang had a black crop top that ended just a few centimetres below his chest with a golden chain wrapping his waist.  Minjoon wore a sheer black top hugging his body at right places. Sehyun wore a black dress shirt with larger than life v-neck giving a glimpse of his well built pecs. Jaehyun was given the most "decent" clothes. He got a black high-neck top which had a sheer back. They paired it with either black pants or maroon pants. All of them looked stunningly beautiful. It was getting too hot for Han's sanity.

'No, Han Jisung. You have a very handsome boyfriend. Stop staring.'

"Hyung, what were you saying?" A very irritated Minho brought Han back to earth.

The elder collected himself and began again, in a low voice this time.

"What the hell did you tell the assistant director? Just let them make the marks and begin the shoot."

"So you're okay with someone kissing me?"

"I- you know it's not safe for me to make those marks. CEOnim is already suspicious of us and-"

"Fine but no one else is kissing me as well. You don't care but-"

"I do, you asshole. I really do but i know I can't control this. In future, you might have to give a proper kiss for your drama. What can I do? Until when will I stop you?"

Minho sighed knowing what Han was saying was true but he still stood his ground.

"But I will stop it until I can and that's why they will make those marks with makeup or you'll kiss me."

"Min!!"

"Manager-nim, i was searching for you only. Please hurry. The director is getting angry. Here's the lipstick. Please apply it quickly."

Han looked at the lipstick then back at the assistant director and finally at Minho who was giving his signature square bracket smile.

'I'm so gonna smack him later'

"Fine but I'm not gonna do it in front of everyone."

"Of course manager-nim. Let's go this way." Saying this, the assistant director took them in a separate room.

"Okay Jisung-shi, the first mark would be at his cheeks near the eye." The assistant said while pointing her finger at the exact location.

"First?? What do you mean first? How many marks do i need to make?"

"Ahhh- hehe- i think i forgot to tell you. We need five marks in total."

"What the f-"

"I'm sorry Jisung-shi but can we do it quickly."

"I- arghhh- fine."

Han put the red lipstick on which surprisingly suited his face a bit too much. He went near the younger who had literally stopped breathing in anticipation. Han bit his lips and hesitantly gave a quick peck on Minho's cheeks while standing on his toes. Pink dusted on both of their cheeks.

"I'm sorry for troubling you but can you kiss him properly. The mark isn't very clear."

Han was turning more and more red with every passing second and same was the case for Minho. Han gave another kiss on his cheeks lingering his lips longer on the younger's skin than previously.

"Yayyyy! This one was good. The other one would be on his collarbone. Here"

Han closed his eye for a second to compose himself and placed his lips on the said point. Minho felt a shiver down his spine when he felt those lips on his neck. He immediately scrunched his eyes.

"Perfect. The other one on his chest here... Please make it diagonal."

Han unintentionally sucked a bit on the said point making blood rush to Minho's lower body.

'Fuck! Not now!'

"One here.... Just above his navel"

"Dafuq!" Both the guys in the room said simultaneously.

"I'm sorry. It won't go any lower. I promise. Please one here" Even the assistant director was embarassed at her request at this point.

Han involuntarily kissed with his ears dark red at this moment. What Han failed to see was the effect each of his kiss had on the younger. The younger was hard because of the last kiss and he felt the immediate need to kiss the elder senseless. Seeing the elder bent in front of him kissing his stomach urged him to do something sinful. His imagination was running wild and he wanted to forget all his rationality and commit a crime.

"Okay... just the last one left on the face"

'thank god'

"On the lips... This one also diagonal- give me a second. PDnim is calling. Yes sir, yes we're done. I was about to-" saying this the assistant left the room to talk with the director.

Minho didn't waste a second. He pushed Han on the door and immediately attacked his lips. He skillfully locked the door while exploring the elder's cavern. He pressed himself on the elder trying to find every possible contact with him as possible. He dug his nails on the elder's hips trying to have a strong grip on the elder who was melting under his touch. Both of them fought for dominance but Han eventually caved in. They had no idea where they were. They were just trying to relieve each other by rubbing their hard ons together. Yes, how could Han ever resist Minho. He also got hard mid kiss.

Before either of them could reach their climaxes, a knock was heard on the door.  Hearing that Han immediately got back to his senses and tried to push Minho back but the younger tightened his grip and continued kissing the elder. The elder almost gave in when he heard another knock.

"Minho-ssi, Jisung-ssi.... Are you guys in there?"

" Yes, but the door isn't opening." It was Minho who responded.

Immediately after responding, he pulled Han and placed him against the wall adjacent to the door and again dived in for the kiss.

Here, the assistant and a few venue staff assembled in front of the door trying to unlock the door. The door got opened after 20 minutes with lots of problem. The lock had to be broken down in order to get the two boys out.

Everyone breathed air of relief seeing the two finally out. However, there was a pair of eyes which stared at the couple with suspicion.

Everyone started the preparation for the shoot immediately as the shoot was already getting delayed. Minho went to the washroom to "freshen up".

"Hey Hyung! How did you get stuck inside?"

"I don't know. The door lock had issues I guess."

"By how happy you look right now, i don't think that the door got locked on its own."

"You're too smart, Sehyunie" Minho said with a wink and left the washroom while Sehyun stood there contemplating his life.

"Why did I even ask?? Arghhhh!!!!"

Thoughts?