Chapter 13 - The Title

"You ready?" Taker asked as he looked at Ayla who was looking as restless as ever. Ayla nodded although she wasn't sure herself.

"You can do this, alright? Just go there and do what you always do" Taker said, holding both sides of her head. Those words from her own guru made her feel more or less confident about it.

Ayla nodded again, unable to form her words. It was the day she was going to win her title. She had been preparing like crazy for the past two weeks. She wanted this moment to be perfect without a single botch.

"Ayla you're on 2" A technician said, pointing her the way towards the entrance.

Ayla huffed. Here goes nothing.

"Get that gold, little one" Taker said, patting her shoulder, giving her a little smile.

Ayla smiled back and walked towards the entrance, waiting for her que.

"Good luck out there" Nia said with a smile as she too waited for her que.

"Thank you. You too" Ayla said with a restless expression.

Nia's theme hits, she walked down the ramp with the championship belt, making the first entrance. Everyone knows she was defending her title today on RAW but the audience doesn't know who she was going against and that she will be dropping the title today. As Nia made through the ring, she lifted up her championship belt, flexing it to the crowd as they booed her. Nia was playing the heel champion at the moment so getting booed was a good sign that she was doing her job as heel perfectly.

Nia took the mic as the music went off. She waited for the crowd to settle down a little from booing her before continuing to speak. " To whoever I'm defending my title today, I wish you good luck because you are going to need more than just talent to beat me. And I'm not afraid to defend my title against anyone in that locker room because none of you could intimidate me. I'm not afraid of any of you back in the locker room. In fact, Nia Jax is not afraid of any-" Nia paused when she heard Ayla's theme song hit.

Nia plastered a scared expression as the arena went black, Ayla's matchstick theme song hitting the arena, the crowd going wild.

"Hold up, what?" Corey Graves said through commentary, looking as shocked as everyone else.

"It can't be" Michael Cole said as well.

"Is it? Is it really? It is! It's Ayla! Ayla has returned. Ayla has returned. The Persephone has returned!" Cole squealed through commentary. Cole was a huge fan of Ayla and that reaction was actually a genuine reaction. He was excited as all the other fans when Ayla appeared through the curtains, between the fogs and pyros.

Ayla made her confident and vicious walk towards the ring and jumped, both feet landing on the apron before sliding legs first under the third rope. She walked quickly towards Nia, who walked backwards and fell to her feet, scared of Ayla's presence. Nia slid herself to the turnbuckle, looking up at Ayla with full of fear.

"And Nia Jax in retreat. She looks like she's seen a ghost" Michael Cole said.

"I would run out of the building if I was her, Cole. What a sight that is. The Queen of Death has returned to claim the RAW women's championship title. The question is, will she succeed?" Corey said. The Queen of Death is another name for Ayla, just like the Persephone. It was Taker who suggested she had other names too. Taker had other names too like The Phenom, The Deadman and The American Badass.

Ayla stood there in the middle of the ring with her signature side smirk, unbuttoning her trench coat sleeves and slowly taking them off. She waited for the right cue before lifting both her arms up and a pyro went off with a loud boom, the lights turning on as well.