Chapter 19 - The Brawl

"Okay, mom. Love you" Ayla said, breaking the hug, waving her parents goodbye. She watched as her parents vanished through the hallways, leaving her alone in the hallway. 

"Aww, how cute" A voice remarked, making Ayla annoyed instantly. She recognized the voice without even needing to turn around.

"What, a girl can't celebrate with her parents?" Ayla sassed.

"Well, only a wimp would" Becky said, making Ayla's blood boil.

"Well just because your parents aren't proud of you, doesn't mean mine can't" Ayla shot back, not backing down.

"How dare you?" Becky said, feeling herself being humiliated. She didn't think that Ayla would dare to talk back.

"I dare a lot more than you think" Ayla sassed. Becky has been really getting on her nerves for the past 2 days and Ayla has tried to be patient all the while. But sometimes Becky is really testing her patience.

"Yeah, yeah, heart of a bitch. Like mother, like daughter" Becky rolled her eyes. She couldn't stand it when Stephanie called her honey and Hunter calling her a baby. Seriously it made her feel sick.

Ayla paused, trying to process what Becky just said. "Did you just call my mother a bitch?"

Becky lifted her shoulders, turning around to walk away only to be stopped by Ayla.

"That's it. You're dead" Ayla said, grabbing Becky's hair and turning her around, laying punches on Becky's sorry face. Becky fell to her back but Ayla didn't stop there. She lunged over Becky, continued punching her hard on the face. Becky managed to overpower her, turning them around so Becky was on top, she begin giving Ayla hard punches, to which Ayla defended herself by pulling Becky hard on her hair, yanking it side to side. Becky grabbed Ayla's hair as well, mimicking the same as Ayla as the two rolled side to side, both trying to gain the upper hand.

Seth and Vince emerged from his office, both shocked to see Ayla and Becky brawling all over the arena.

"Becky! Goodness me. Babe" Seth said, going towards them, trying to find a way to separate them both. He called out for help to which a few other crews and wrestlers came to his aid. The two were too aggressive, none of them had a clue what to do.

When Becky got the upper hand, Seth went behind her and grabbed her by the waist, dragging her away from Ayla while a few other wrestlers grabbed Ayla back. A few other technicians helped Seth to control Becky as well. Still, the two were yelling and cursing at each other, trying to fight their way out.

Ayla who was a lot smaller than the others managed to slip her way out and charged towards Becky who was held back by Seth. Ayla swore she punched Seth a little but she couldn't think at the moment. All she knew is that she wasn't done with Becky.

"Ayla, Ayla, calm down, back up" Ayla heard random people calling her out as the tried to drag her away again. This time she was dragged a little further and was kicked on the back of her knees, making her kneel and a few other people hovering behind her, keeping her down.

"Damn it, you two are supposed to fight each other inside the ring, not backstage like some uneducated baboons. Now bring them both away." Vince ordered.

The other crews and Seth dragged away Becky who was also cursing and yelling at Ayla as they dragged her away from the arena.

"Bring her to her parents' room" Vince ordered, going back into his office, slamming the door hard along.

Ayla felt her hands and waist was held by at least 8 people who were telling her to calm down. She was dragged to Hunter's office.

Hunter was shocked that his door was suddenly bashed open with a group of people barging in.