Chapter 28 - The Interview

"What on earth is this?" Ayla sighed, shaking her head. She puts her phone down and placed her hands on both sides of her head, supporting it.

"It's getting out of control" Hunter sighed, crossing his arms and laid back on his chair.

"I gotta talk to her" Ayla stood up.

"No you don't. Sit down, Ayla" Hunter ordered. Ayla let out a heavy sigh before taking a seat.

"She has some serious problem with me" Ayla shook her head.

"Look, I'm so sorry, Ayla. I have no idea why she is doing this. I would have stopped her if I knew what she was going to do" Seth apologized. 

"It's not your fault, Seth" Ayla said, patting his arm.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Seth asked after some time.

Becky has spread out a news that Shawn is Ayla's sugar daddy. It came out all over the news. She didn't tell it directly but from the headlines itself, they all knew who's work was this. It first came out on some cheap online news page and went all over the internet with the picture of her and Shawn.

"I don't know, Seth. I mean that is a very serious accusation" Hunter said. "If it was just an affair controversy thingy like you and Ayla had, it would be different since you both are young. But this thing is a whole lot different. And look at the comments" Hunter grabbed for Ayla's phone and scrolled down the comments section. "They are starting to call her a hoe"

"And look at the other comments. There are some more disgusting comments that I couldn't even think about" Ayla said.

"Which one?" Seth asked to which Ayla took her phone from Hunter and scrolled down a little and showed him the comment that caught her eye the most. 

"'I bet my house that the whole kliq had a taste of her, ey? Hahaha'" Seth read, his eyes widen upon reading it.

"See? It's so freaking disgusting. I couldn't even think about it" Ayla huffed. 

"They are starting to tell that it is the reason why Ayla managed to become a WWE diva at such a young age. It could affect her career" 

"You have a point, Hunter. Gosh I feel so messed up." Seth said.

"Don't stress it out, Seth. We'll figure it out" Ayla consoled. It wasn't Seth's fault that Becky was acting like that. 

"How? I mean, with WrestleMania in 2 months, this is going to affect the hype that was supposed to be built up" Seth pointed out.

"There is a way" Stephanie said after being silent for the whole time.

"What is it, mom?" Ayla asked.

"You gotta break kayfabe" Stephanie said.

"Break kayfabe? What do you mean, mom?" Ayla asked, confused. Vince made it strict that Ayla needs to remain kayfabe to keep her character alive. That is why Ayla has never done out of character interviews. She's only done meet and greets and on-character interviews. Never more.

"You need to do an off-character interview. Tell all about you" Stephanie said.

"What? No way! That would destroy her character!" Hunter protested. 

"Ayla, tell your father that it is better than destroying your whole career" Stephanie crossed her arms, looking away. Stephanie was still giving him the silent treatment, so she decided to use Ayla as a medium. This has been happening ever since Ayla came back the other day.

"Ayla, tell your mom that I know that, but you wouldn't even have a career if you break kayfabe" Hunter said, not backing down. If Stephanie wasn't gonna talk, neither was he. Both had the ego size of a mountain at the moment.