Chapter 17 - The Girlfriend

"Okay, okay, I've got a good one" Dean said, calming the group at the table. "Did you hear about the kidnapping at school?"

"Kidnapping? No, when? What happened?" Seth asked.

"It's okay, he woke up" Dean said, laughing out loud, followed by Ayla and Roman who understood the joke. Seth on the other hand seemed like he was fed up with life already. Dean, Roman and Ayla had been cracking one liners and puns to which Seth couldn't even get one thing correct. He was too narrow to understand the jokes that they were cracking and felt so dumb.

"For goodness sake" Seth shook his head. "Yeah, yeah laugh all you want. Very funny" He rolled his eyes.

"Aww is Sethie getting mad?" Ayla poked his cheek, simply annoying him more. The table laughed harder when Seth swatted her hand away.

"Ow!" Ayla squealed. Seth had hit her hand harder than he intended.

Seth immediately held her hand, rubbing it where he hit her. 

"Uh oh, you're in big trouble, Rollins. Helmsley Senior is gonna flip when he knew you hit his little princess" Dean teased.

"Shit, did I hit you too hard?" Seth asked concerned.

"Oh please, is that the best you've got?" Ayla teased back, Dean and Roman laughing their asses off.

"She gotcha man!" Roman said, high fiving with Ayla.

"Seriously, Seth. I'm a wrestler. I've taken bumps for goodness sake" Ayla shook her head through her laughs.

"And I'm a gentleman" Seth ignored their comments and kissed the top of Ayla's hand, making Roman and Dean go yuck while Ayla went awe. 

"Gotta try better than that to be a gentleman" A voice interrupted their conversation, grabbing all of their attention. Becky immediately wrapped her hands around Seth's neck from behind and kissed him on the neck.

"Becky?" Seth said, unexpecting his girlfriend to be there.

"Oh yes its me. Who else did you expect to kiss you? Ayla Helmsley?" Becky spat, letting a savage laugh.

Ayla's eyes widen, her jaw dropped down as that remark. She stared at Becky in shock, just like Dean, Roman and Seth who wasn't expecting something so savage like that.

"Woah, woah, I don't kiss other boys" Ayla lifted her hands up.

"Yeah but I bet you kiss other people's boyfriends" Becky rolled her eyes.

Ayla squinted her eyes. Was she trying to pick on her? "I'm sorry, are we supposed to have a problem?" Ayla asked, her patience at the last rung.

"Unless you keep your whore hands to yourself, then yes, we might have a problem" Becky shot, making it a turning point for Ayla. Ayla stood up, ready to fly her fist on Becky's sorry face, only to be stopped by Roman who held her down, Seth holding Becky back.

"Girls, girls, let's not fight over here, okay? We just wanted to have dinner" Seth said.

"Yeah, dinner without me but you invited a little kid" Becky rolled her eyes, her arms crossed against her chest. 

"Oh come on, she's our travel buddy" Seth defended.

"But I'm your girlfriend. Oh so what, you'll have dinner with her, you'll not have dinner with me?" Becky fought back.

"Becky, come on, this is not something to argue about. You're always welcomed to join us" Seth said.

"Yeah? You should have called me in the first place" Becky said.