Chapter 33 - The Shopping

On Raw.....

The crowd cheered as Ayla appeared on the tron, standing in her locker room, zipping up her gym bag. The crowd cheered louder as The Undertaker appeared, standing behind Ayla. Ayla who felt a presence behind her immediately turned around, surprised to see her father with his ever serious look. 

"Daddy" Ayla said, looking at The Undertaker with her poker face.

The two stared at each other, not rushing to say anything as the crowd cheered. 

"What do you think you're doing, helping the guy you once turned on?" Undertaker asked word by word, looking at her dead in the eye. The low and deep voice would intimidate other people but not Ayla.

Ayla returned to look at The Undertaker, taking a deep breath in as she moved in closer. 

"The right thing" Ayla said simply, the crowd yelling 'yeah'. 

The Undertaker and Ayla went on to an intense stare before The Undertaker lowered his eyes, patting her on the shoulder and walking out of the locker room.

The camera zooms into Ayla who watches him leave and a small smirk formed at the end.

*****************************

"And we're through" The cameraman said.

Ayla blinked a few times, trying to come out of her dark character. It's one thing about Ayla, she finds it a little hard to come out of her serious character after a short segment since she takes a long time to go into the character. It's different if its a long segment or a match because by the time she's through, she's already exhausted with the acting. 

"Need some water?" Taker asked, handing her a bottle of water. Ayla took it, nodding as she gulped down half of the bottle. 

It was the last RAW before WrestleMania next week. This was the last segment she would be having until WrestleMania where the main event is. 

"You okay?" Taker asked, taking off his hat.

"Yeah, just a little trouble snapping out of the character" Ayla smiled.

"Nahh, that's okay. You'll get used to it" Taker patted her shoulder. "Come on, the boys are already waiting for you" 

"Yeah, hold on, let me just change my outfit" Ayla said. 

"Alright, I'm just next door if you're done" Taker said, pointing to his locker room next door.

Ayla watched as Taker walks out of the room and the crews clear up the things they brought in when shooting her segment. She took her casual clothes from her bag and changed into them in the bathroom. She grabs her gym bag and meets Taker next door before the two of them make way to the parking lot.

Scott and Kev were already waiting for them in the car. Once they got in, Kev drove out heading towards the town, making their way to a mall.

There was going to be a hall of fame next week before WrestleMania. Ayla forgot to pack any fancy dresses for the event so Kev suggested they just get something in a mall in New Jersey. The mall was almost closed, so Kev drove to a fashion street beside the mall.

They all made sure to wear hoodies and caps and glasses as undercover because these people in New Jersey have a different kind of energy and would always swarm them for autographs. They've been caught up more than they could count for the past few days of their stay in New Jersey. Looks like there really are a lot of wrestling fans over here.

Ayla was allowed for the first time ever to break kayfabe. Vince himself requested that Ayla breaks character and attends the Hall Of Fame ceremony the night before WrestleMania. Ayla was more than excited to do so. She wouldn't exactly be talking or anything, just attend in a usual attire and just be there for the event. Sooner, Ayla understood why she was allowed to. DX was being inducted into the hall of fame this year. They all wanted Ayla to be there during their speech.