Interlude: Friends and New Watchers

(A/N:- So I was going to add this at the beginning of the new chapter but then decided otherwise and now we have a mini-chapter.

Enjoy :)

:-:-:-:-:-:

The first episode was really world-changing for all of the watchers in the theater. First, they learned about Izuku's life before he joined the Hero course. They were sorry for him and concerned as well. Then the fact that All Might's quirk is transferable and currently Izuku is it's wilder. And lastly, the discrimination, most of them lived in a place where they never even have to see thins kind of thing that's why they were glad they got to experience it so they can do something about it.

Nezu got up from his seat and was about to play another episode when suddenly a note appeared out of nowhere. Nezu read the note and turned toward the audience, "Sorry to inform you that we will have to wait for a little while before we start with the next episode. Until then do whatever you like and also there are snacks in the back," Nezu said and left the auditorium.

With Ex-Villians:-   

"Hey Himiko, why are you so quiet?/ Stay like that and shut up," Twice asked with concern.

"Guys, why do we become Villians?" Himiko asked looking at her gang.

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" Dabi asked annoyed.

"Just answer," Himiko said with a serious face.

"For revenge," Dabi said

"Family tradition," Compress said.

"I don't remember anymore. It started with small pickpocketings when I wasn't getting any jobs due to my quirk and before I knew it I was a full-fledged villain./ I am not telling you a thing," Twice replied.

"As for me I just wanted freedom or whatever I thought freedom was back then," Toga said staring at her hands, "In hindsight, all of our motivations seem very pity but then there is he who had all the right motivations to become a villain and he still refused it," Toga said staring at Izuku.

"When did you become so wise?" Compress asked.

"I was never dumb or stupid. The lack of regular blood intake hurts my sanity and that makes me act on my primal instincts," Himiko explained, "but now that I have that I have a clear mind and I can think for myself," she said getting up from her seat, "I will be back in a minute."

"Hey wait a minute, if you were sane all this time why were you acting like that a while ago?" Dabi asked and Himiko just winked at him.

She then walked towards Izuku who standing in front of the juice counter unable to decide if he should take strong soda or a soft drink. She moved forward and lightly tapped on his shoulder, "Hey Izu~, what are you doing?" Himiko asked.

"Hey Toga, I was just confused about what should I drink," he turned around and looked at her, "you are looking great in that outfit."