Summer Camp

Narrator:- Izuku Midoriya.

A few more weeks passed and the students of UA were now ending their first day at the summer camp. Izuku had the bug user spread some bugs out at the camp to keep an eye on everything that happened there.

"Ugg!!!" Kaminari groaned, "remember all the hellish training we did."

"Yeah," Mina agreed, "don't remind me of that hell again."

However, Izuku himself was super busy for the entire first day and alsothe second day as well. Now you might be wondering why? Well, simply they hadfinished the teleportation technology!

"Wow! He already did it," Mei said excitedly but then a competitive smirk appeared on her face, "Izuku we cannot lose to Verdant we are going to make this device as well."

"Ok," Izuku said with a small nod. His mood was still in the dumps due to the last episode.

They were able to get it to stabilize and work for long periods beforethey had to turn it off for the system to cool off and recharge. As such, theteleportation user wasn't being heavily relied upon but he still was important.

"Well technology is cool and all but quirks are the most reliable thing on the field," Aizawa said.

"Is that a challenge?" Mei asked.

"Huh?" Aizawa asked quite baffled by the sudden question.

"So this is a challenge huh," Mei glared at him, "I will show you how my babies can do as good as your quirks."

The teleportation gates themselves were fixed points unlike the userhimself who could open the gate to another random point but it took him a bitto open it without having a point on the other side already pre-made like theynormally did. As such, he became more of a long-term battle teleporter wherethey knew they needed a portal at a certain time in a certain location whilethe gates themselves were put up between the bases around the country.

"Setting up those gates seems quite a hassle," Jiro said.

"Not true," Momo countered, "as we have already seen Verdant has people under him who can do scouting missions from very great distances. Especially the bug user, with her help Verdant can scout faraway places while sitting in the comfort of their base. And once they have coordinates teleporter can easily take them to the location and set up the gate."

"Yeah Momo we know you are smart but you don't have to show off like that," Jiro said as she smirked at her friend who hid her face in her hands.

Izuku also ordered for a gate to be set up in different nations aroundthe globe. These gates were hidden in a completely hidden location that wasknown only to the Verdant Guards and Izuku.

"So, crossing international borders without permission," Nighteye said, "well that doesn't matter I guess, since it's just one more statement to his long list of crimes."  

"Why are you like this?" Shinso said, "your single statement brings down the mood of the entire auditorium."

"Man you must be terrible that even mind fuck is saying that," Bakugo said with a smirk, "and to think this guy trains with Aizawa sensei."

They would likely be staging points in other countries in the futureor a way for them to retreat in the future if they somehow lost in Japan andhad to flee the country.

"Having a retreat plan is always a good strategy," Nezu said.

As such, transportation between the bases became far easier, and morebases were planned for the future. They also had a self-destruction featurebuilt into them that the Vanguard Guards and Izuku could trigger if a base wascompromised so that the technology wasn't stolen from them.