Desperation!

Narrator:-Grey

It had been some time since the large-scale battle that the Military Defense Line Incident was conducted and it's also has been long enough to stabilize most of the area that the Verdant Group had taken over during that mission.

"Great," Izuku sighed, "one less thing to worry about."

However, all things were not easygoing as word had reached Izuku about the desperation that the heroes and government have reached in attempting to end the war. From what has been gathered through the bug quirk user is that the government is planning to aim for Izuku's head in an assassination attempt that they were planning to conduct.

"Wow! An assassination attempt! Who would have predicted that?" Nemuri made a sarcastic remark.

The problem the government was facing was finding Izuku's location which Izuku and the Verdant group had made it near impossible to find due to all of the bases spread across Japan and internationally. Then there is the issue of even finding one of the bases to start with since they were all hidden.

'Well if that's the case, why don't I invite them myself,' Izuku thought to himself.

"Zuzu, what happened?" Ochako asked, "you looked like you were lost for a moment."

"Nothing serious," Izuku said, "I was just wondering if leaking information about one of my bases would be beneficial or not in this situation."

"Huh? Why would you do that?" Ochako asked.

"Well there are some pros as well as cons as well," Izuku explained, "wonder what Verdant will do next."

As such, Izuku had called a meeting and what this meeting was about was considering leaking a location of a fake base.

Izuku's eyes went wide as soon as he heard that. Then he looked to his side and saw Ochako giggling at him.

Everyone was concerned about sacrificing one of the actual bases since they were so well hidden and took time to set up. As such, they needed to decide on how they would allow the government to 'find' Izuku's location without setting anything off but also make it accurate enough to pull the government in without risking really anything.

"I don't think it will be that difficult tho," Mina said, "I mean I'm pretty sure that they are desperate enough to act on any entail you throw at them."

"Still it doesn't hurt to be a little cautious while making plans that affect everyone," Momo added.

As they sat there and talked about it Stain proposed an idea that caught their attention. "What if we leak a fake advance base?" Stain suggested and he was asked to explain what he meant. Stain walked over to the current war map on the wall that showed the places they controlled and the publicly controlled place where the government forces were located at. He then pointed at Aichi on the map which they controlled the underworld but not publicly. "What I am suggesting is to leak somehow a fake plan of us aiming to take the prefecture of Aichi over. There are a lot of ports/docks in this prefecture with a lot of warehouses which include a lot of abandoned ones. As such, we could start converting it into a fake base and allow a hero or someone to spot a few of our men in the area which they could track down to the warehouse." Stain said it would be reasonable to find a hidden base in Aichi since the group would end up pushing toward that sooner or later.

"Great idea. This way we can easily lure them in without giving away any of our assets," Dabi said, "still, it is really surprising that Stain is the one who is coming up with these ideas."

"What was that brat?" Stain glared at Dabi, "I already told you I am not stupid, didn't I?"

They would also have Izuku make a few appearances instead of a clone of himself so that the government would know he was real.