Shock & The Sealment of Fate

Narrator:- Grey

The world was in shock. They were watching the heroes raid the League of Villains bases and the fight had turned deadly on a massive level. The number two and the number fourth hero who were both at the raid on the warehouse had been manhandled more or less by the powerful villain and everyone was scared. (We see it through the T.V.)

"Wait! didn't we just see this last time?" Momo asked.

"Do you think this is like a recap?" Jiro asked.

"I am not quite sure but it seems like we are seeing how others reacted to this whole ordeal," Momo said.

They were downright scared that several top heroes just got taken out by one single villain and that villain had zero damage done to him by the heroes.

"Seeing this reaction only reaffirms my decision to hide All for One existence from the world," All Might said.

The students of UA as well were shocked as they were all in the common room area watching the news chopper broadcasting the battles.

"I might be wrong but I think this episode will show the entire event from our class's point of view," Izuku said.

"If that's the case, I don't think it will be pretty," Ochako said.

Everyone was just watching, just waiting, and just praying something would turn this battle around but the heroes were being just decimated.

"Man, that's not fair," Kirishima said, "that guy has like a ton of quirks."

"Yeah, how do you even counter something like that?" Toru asked.

"By stockpiling power of eight generations," Shoto said.

"Oh... right," Kirishima and Toru said.

Then hope appeared as All Might came flying in and attacked the villain. Everyone in the dorms broke out in cheers at that moment and were yelling for him to win and defeat the villain however all hope is not meant to last forever. As the fight went on they all watched as the villain withstood blow after blow of All Might's.

"Yeah I remember watching that fight with my siblings 'ribbit'," Tsu said, "we were so scared when All Might's weak form was revealed in front of the world 'ribbit'."

"Yeah, me too," Ochako added rapidly nodding her head, "I was hugging my mom during the whole fight."

Even after All Might had destroyed the mask that the villain was wearing and exposed the scarred face, All Might was pushed back once again as the villain had powered up a large attack and All Might was forced to block it due to the fact that civilians were in the path behind him.

A fond smile appeared on All Might's face as he remembered a letter he received from the woman he saved during Kamino by taking All for One's attack head-on. 

He either dodged and allowed them all to die or he stayed and took it on. The hero being the hero he was had decided to take the blast on and it was at that moment that the room became dead silent.

"See Toshi, this is what I was saying," Nighteye said, "when you get hurt It scares the entire country. That's why I kept telling you that A Symbol has to be indestructible and cannot appear weak in front of the public." 

"And I kept telling you that I am just a human," All Might sighed, "and so is Mirio. And that won't change even if you made him into a new symbol of peace."  

Everyone was frozen in place and even Eraserhead was frozen in place. He knew... he knew about the form but for it to be revealed in front of the world was worlds shattering for everyone.