Meeting Pt. 2

Narrator:-Grey

As UA's bus drove they came to an open road in more or less the middle of nowhere which confused them all since they all knew the road they were on led nowhere because they were at a complete dead end in the Aoi Ward of the Shizuoka Prefecture. Everyone was downright tense because they wondered if this was just a trap to get them out into a hidden area where the Verdant Emperor could wipe out the entire class and the main teachers of UA

"Why do they still think that I am going to harm them?" Izuku asked with a dissatisfied frown, "and even if I wanted to kill them, why would I use this roundabout way when I have all the methods at my disposal."

"They know that realistically they can't do anything to harm you, that generates fear in them which is actually a good thing, because it also discourages them from making any stupid and harmful moves," Stain explained.

But then suddenly an advanced team of Verdant members walked out of the forest with the Verdant Guard Himiko Toga! Nezu stepped off the bus and told all of his staff and students to stay on in the event something went wrong.

"It would have been better to take Midnight sensei or Todoroki with you in case you needed someone with aoe attack," Momo suggested.

"The thing is, that we still don't know if Midnight's quirk will work on clones or not," Nezu explained, "and as for Todoroki, I am still not desperate enough to hide behind my student."

"Hello, Principal Nezu. I am glad you decided to make it and I see you have brought all of 1-A and 1-B as well." Toga said as he bowed her head slightly to Nezu who did the same.

"Wow Himiko! I didn't know you had any manners at all," Dabi said with a surprised face.

"Asshole," Himiko grumbled under her breath.

"Indeed, I was a bit surprised that our destination is a dead end. Are we going to need to walk to the meeting place?" Nezu asked as he wondered if they would have to get off the bus which was a bit concerning since they had two civilians which would complicate matters if it turned into a fight for some horrible reason.

"You don't have to worry about me principle, I can definitely knock some teeth out," Mitsuki said.

"Yeah, you can," Bakugo rolled his eyes.

Toga shook her head. "No, please get back on the bus and follow us," Toga said as she and the advance unit moved in front of the bus. Nezu got back on the bus and told Aizawa to follow them which confused him since Toga and her team moved towards the dead end.

"Geez, follow me already," Himiko said, "it's not like I am going to make you drive off the cliff or something."

As they drove forward a teleportation portal opened up which shocked them all and reminded Nezu of how Verdant Emperor and his men escaped from the Overhaul raid.

"And we are already blowing up their minds," Compress said, "good job emperor."

"They only publicly showed this twice and it was how they escaped from the overhaul raid and made the appearance at the Diet which is still under their control... interesting," Nezu said as he remembered how everything went with that raid and the sudden appearance of the gate. Nezu was sure they could use it more freely but if that was the case then Nezu was confused about why the Verdant didn't use it to get around the military defense lines as they had also used boats to transport into Aichi which a portion of how they found that base that led to the fall of the prefecture.

"Because I didn't think about that," Izuku shrugged and noticed that people were giving him strange looks, "what?" he asked.

"We thought you will be more frustrated by the fact that you didn't think of that idea," Ochako explained.