Interlude-Troubled Hearts.

"Well people, I think we are sitting here for a very long time, how about we take a little break before the last five episodes," Nezu said as he stood in front of a center screen.

"Great idea," Hawks said and stood up from his place, "I really need to stretch my wings."

"Well, in that case, you all have an hour to yourselves. After that we will meet again and finish this series," Nezu announced and slowly everyone started dispersing.

"Hey Mom, can you do me a favor?" Izuku walked towards his mom while carrying the sleeping Eri in his arms, "can please look after her."

"Of course dear, why not," Inko said as she gently took Eri from Izuku's arms.

"Thanks, mom," Izuku said with a smile, "I was going to ask Ochako to look after Eri, but then as soon as Nezu announced the break she and Himiko went somewhere."

"It's ok Izuku, I really don't mind," Inko said, "but where are you going?"

"Well, there is something that I wanted to discuss with All Might but he also wandered off somewhere as soon as Hawks left the room, so I am going to find."

"Ok, you go and do that, but please don't attract any trouble, ok?" Inko asked.

"No promises," Izuku chuckled and left the hall.

"I am glad that Izuku is getting more confident with every passing episode," Mitskuki said, "I hope, he stays like that even when we go back to our normal lives."

"Me too Mitsuki, me too," Inko sighed while running her fingers through Eri's hair.

******

"So... what do you wanna talk about?" Himiko asked as stared at Ochako who was looking at a beautiful Sunset while standing on the roof of the 1-A dorms.

Then Ochoko turned around and stared right into her eyes, "You like Zuku, don't you?"

"Yeah I do," Himiko shrugged, "and I am not alone, everyone likes him."

"Not like that," Ochako groaned, "I mean like, like."

"Oh! Are you asking if I like him in a romantic way?" Himiko asked.

"Yes! That's the one," Ochako cheered, "so?"

"Yeah, I do," Himiko replied and saw Ochako physically deflating in defeat, "but, I am not planning to ask him out or anything."

"Huh?" Ochako titled her head, "but why?"

"Do you really think you should be asking me that question?" Himiko grimaced, "didn't you two just become a couple, a few hours ago." 

"Hey don't reverse interrogate me. You are supposed to be guilty one here," Ochako protested with a red face.

'What I am guilty of exactly?' Himiko thought with a strained smile, "and just to be clear, I have my own reasons for not asking him out right now."

"And those are?" Ochako raised her brow.

"First and most important one is that we are only 17 right now," Himiko said and Ochako looked at her with a confused expression, "that means we have a lot of time ahead of us. We don't need to rush everything right now. Who knows maybe the attraction I feel towards him might be because he is the first person who was nice to me or tried to help despite my circumstances. And that definitely is not a good base for a healthy relationship."

"I also think that you and Izuku could really use some more years to figure yourself out without anyone third wheeling with you," Himiko explained.

During that entire time, Ochako stood there with wide eyes, and then once Himiko was done with her explanation Ochako walked towards her and pinched her.