Results & Giran

Narrator:- Izuku Midoriya

A few days have passed since I transferred the information to the info broker.

"So it seems we are moving ahead in time," Aizawa commented.

"I don't think by much tho," Dabi said, "the brokers do not waste their time on their first clients very often. Not to mention the kid has advance with him as well."

I was sitting in my hotel room doing some hacking and gathering information that I thought I would need in the future. This information was about local gangs, their locations, suppliers, clients, and who was fighting who. I was planning to gain control of everything and everyone to build up my army.

"The boy is very ambitious," Stain scoffed, "it is an extremely hard job to make any one gang loyal to you and the boy wants to make multiple such gangs work under him."

"But why does he need an army tho? Isn't that a little overkill?" Kirishima asked.

"To become an Emperor of the underworld," All Might replied, "that's how All for One became this powerful. He was the only person in the history of Japan to gather the entire underworld under his banner during the dawn of quirks."

"So Deku is going to become the next All for One?" Ochako asked.

"Either that or," All Might sighed, "or he will join with that demon himself."

However, I also needed absolute loyal men and women to serve as my top individuals, and then I found one such individual.  

"I wonder who that person is?" Toga asked no one in particular.

"I don't about that but loyalty is not in trend in the underworld. You cannot trust someone with your life even if you know them for years," Dabi said. 

"In that case, I am glad I became a hero. At least I have people who can watch my back," Kaminari said. 

This person was a vigilante currently who was operating under the name of Dabi.

"Fat chance kid. I don't even trust myself," Dabi said.

This person was a fire user but something was off about the man so I was trying to dig into this guy and find out who he was before becoming the man known as Dabi.

"Well it seems we will finally get something on you, Dabi," Nezu said with an evil grin.

"Yeah right, like a kid like him could find information on me," Dabi rolled his eyes, "let me remind you that even you pros with a bunch of resources failed to get anything on me."

"Hey blue flamethrower, we are talking about this nerd here," Bakugo said with a grin, "bastard destroyed his entire body only to make half and half use his left side. The nerd is persistent if he wants the information on you, he will have it by end of the week."

"Bakubro are you all right?" Kirishima asked, "you just praised Midoriya!!!"

"Shut up I am doing this for myself," Bakugo said which earned him more questioning looks from his classmates. Bakugo groned and explained, "I am just recognizing nerd's strong points so that I can improve on those myself and then kick his ass."

Everyone sighed in relief. It was their Bakugo all right.

As I was working, my phone went off, and I saw it was the info broker. 

'One day before my estimate of when he would call me.' Izuku thought. 

"It's time I guess," Nighteye said, "now we will see if the kid is really some kind of genius as he thought or if he was just hyping himself up."