Prelude to Summer Break

Narrator:-Grey

Izuku was currently sitting in his office preparing himself. Everything was here and it was time for everything to come to pass.

"He is preparing for something?" Nighteye raised his brow, "can't be anything good for heroes I presume."

Now you might be wondering what Izuku is talking about. Well, due to the bugs spying directly on Shigaraki and his small gang of members, the League of Villains was preparing themselves for an attack on UA. They wouldn't be directly attacking UA itself, no they were aiming for the summer training camp that would be happening in a few weeks.

The mood amongst the class 1A suddenly came crashing down as they heard about the summer camp. Naturally, they didn't have any good memories of that outing. Especially, Izuku and Bakugo. One almost lost his arms and failed to save someone while the latter was kidnapped and still blames himself for his idol's retirement.

How did they find this out you might wonder? Well, it was a simple one from spying on Shigaraki but also they were spying on the suspected mole and were able to confirm their theory of the individual being the mole.

Again their hearts fluttered at the mention of the mole. And as much as they don't want to believe that there is a mole amongst them, they can not in their right conscious ignore all the evidence on the screen.

Izuku decided to not alert UA about the mole or the incoming attack. The council of his Guards and the Lieuttants which now included Stain asked him why.

"I assume he going to use that information in a way that will befit him the most," Momo said.

"Well that is one of the reasons but I guess there is more to it," Izuku added.

"Why? You all must remember we plan to overthrow the heroes and the government. Helping them out too much is not beneficial for us. Also, since they plan to attack the camp and kidnap a student to try and recruit them which would damage UA's and heroes' reputation overall, it becomes a chance for us."

"That is true indeed," Nezu said, "in recent years U.A has become one of the pillars of hero society. Each and every year we have produced heroes who have done incredible deeds in not only heroics but in others departments as well. Not to mention there are four U.A alumni in the current top 5 so an attack on our reputation is an indirect attack on hero society itself."

"I am wanting to announce our presence and goals to the world on the day All Might and All For One comes to blows. We will interfere in the battle and take All For One out using the temporary anti-quirk bullets. We will need to look for a good chance to do it but there should be a moment where it will be beneficial for us."

"Taking out All for One was the only good thing that came out of that conversation," All Might said.

"What if we use quirk erasing bullets to execute All for One," Izuku said and heavy silence spread across the room.

"Midoriya, heroes don't kill," Iida said.

"Yeah I know, and I am not talking about killing every villain you come across. I am saying we need to get rid of All for One while we can because that monster has already overstayed in this world. Hell, even All Might tried to kill him two times," Izuku defended.

"Wait two times I don't remember him trying to kill faceless fucker during Kamino ward," Bakugo said.

Izuku looked at him with the most deadpan expression he could muster and asked, "you think anyone other than All for One can survive getting the United States of Smashed into the ground at point blank."