The Verdant Emperor's Will!

Three years had passed since Izuku Midoriya had taken control of Japan which has resulted in many changes within Japan but also the world as many things came to light.

"Ohh great, it's a time skip!" Izuku said, "we will get to see how much Verdant has impacted that timeline over the past three years."

"I am much more excited to see what kind of progress he has made on the space program in these years," Ochako added.

There were no longer any Pro Heros within Japan but some people had turned to vigilantism which still wasn't acceptable under the Verdant control since these people were less trained and tended to cause far more damage and wounds than the special agents that belonged to the police force.

"Why? Just why?" Aizawa grumbled as he rubbed his face, "these idiots are going to get themselves killed and take many innocent people with them."

Speaking of the special agents, the idea of them had even spread to other countries that had begun to look into adopting the system. One said the country was the United States of America where All Might had spent quite a few years before returning to Japan.

"Honestly, I am not surprised considering All Might's popularity in the States," Izuku said, "hell, even Ms.Cathleen aka Star and Stripe's entire appearance and persona is inspired by him."

America was never really fully into the hero system but there was no other viable system that anyone coulda agree with until the new system out of Japan appeared.

"The hero system was a desperate replay to the rampant supervillains who were emerging from every corner of the world and fortunately it worked... at least until All for One took the throne as the king of the underworld," Nezu explained.

America had sent people to study the effects of the system and recently announced they would start formal transitions into adapting the system over a few years to ease their country into the shift.

"Yeah, you can't change such an integral part of society without properly planning about it," Momo said, "they also need to create a backup plan in case this system didn't work in their culture or didn't suit heroes there."

"But it worked here right?" Ochako asked, "so why won't it work there?"

"Because... the citizens there are not fond of government forcefully implying new rules on them," Momo explained.

Other countries were still watching it before they adapted it since the hero system was more rooted in their countries but the new system had an interesting appeal to them all.

"I think in the next ten years or so it will be all over the world," Mina said.

"Not a chance," Shiniso said, "unlike bad practices, good ones take a lot of time to spread around."

Now, back to the vigilantism issue in Japan. Sadly, one of the main people who had decided to become a vigilante was Mirio Togata who still held onto his dream of being a hero even though he could have gone through the training to become a special agent with the police.

"Mirio senpai, why the hell would you do that?" Izuku exasperatedly threw his hands in the air.

"Honestly, I have no idea why he would do that," Mirio shook his head, "joining the academy didn't sound that bad of a plan."

However, Mirio chooses to go the vigilante route since he didn't want to spend more heroes training when he had gone through so many years of training at UA to be a Pro Hero. His last statement before running off was the fact that Pro Heros had been turned into special agents while the war was still going on without going through the process so why couldn't he.