U.S.J

Narrator:- Grey

Izuku Midoriya was sitting in his office looking over reports from all the departments as well as the reports on the completion rate of the first silo of their new base. It was 25% built already and it had only been two weeks and it was the middle of the second week into UA's semester.

"I believe that's when the break-in happened," Iida said.

"Yeah, I remember how everyone was panicking and how we made Iida climb up the door frame," Ochako said with a giggle.

"Oh I know that's when our class prez got the name 'Emergency Exit Iida!'," Kaminari said.

'God I am glad I looked through everyone's quirks,' Izuku thought. They had someone who could move the earth, another that had a quirk that was perfect for wiring the base, another that could control metal, and a few other quirks that were good for construction so they really only had to pour in the building material and make sure everything was built as they needed it. 

"But if they had such useful quirks why did they turn towards the villainy," Ochako asked. She thought if her parents knew people with these quirks they could have really saved some money during the construction work.

"There could be multiple unknown reasons. Sometimes it's circumstances that led a person there or other times a simple act of self-defense can brand you as a villain and then there are people like Moonfish and Muscular who just want to destroy lives for their own amusement," Izuku explained.

On the side, Aizawa was grinning under his capture weapons, 'A good world view to have. Not too naive or too cynical.'

At the rate they were going they would have the first silo completed at the end of the month and the start of the second one would start right after that. Izuku was happy with the progress and couldn't wait for it to be completed in full for them to move. He didn't want to move until it was fully done and work on the other backup locations started.

"Oooo!!! I can't wait to see what that base looks like," Mei said.

However, in other news! Izuku had received word of when the attack on the U.S.J would happen.

Everyone tensed especially the students at the mention of the U.S.J. And nobody can blame them they didn't have very fond memories of that place.

Giran sold Izuku the information and it would be happing the next day! It appears that the L.O.V had broken directly into UA and had used the media as a cover to hide their actions since the school believed it was the media that had tripped the alarm until it was too late to realize it was done by a villain.

"Yeah, one of our worst mistakes to this date," Nezu said.

"I told you it was not logical to continue with that schedule when we had a possible break in a day prior," Aizawa glared at the principal.

"Aizawa you have to understand that I cannot just cancel students' lessons on a whim just because of a false alarm," Nezu said.

"It was not false," Aizawa said.

"Back then, we had no way of knowing that" Nezu calmly replied. 

As such, Shigaraki, the villain who is the so-called leader of the organization had gotten the schedule with All Might's trip to the U.S.J on it.

"And the blonde oof wasn't even there when we need him," Aizawa glared at Small Might who shrank down in his seat.

It also contained the class roster of those in Class 1-A and 2-B for their individual days at the U.S.J.