UA Exam & All Might's Regrets

Narrator:-Izuku Midoriya

Now with the addition of Mr. Compress and Twice my Vardent guards were complete and now it was time for the U.A's entrance exam.

"Wow!" Izuku said, "to think that I have been disappeared for 10 months now."

I was truly interested in seeing who would pass into the hero course but I knew... I knew people like Bakugo would make it into the hero course. Though I focused on other things as the exam was going on.

"Good, good," Mina said, "that way Bakugo can stay alive a little longer."

"Shut up horns!" Bakugo yelled, "I not dying any time soon."

"Are you sure? I mean that Midori hates you with a burning passion," Mina said.

"I said, I AM NOT DYING," Bakugo glared at her.

I was currently working on Twice's mental issues and we were making progress on him making clones of himself but it would be some time before it happened.

"You heard him right?" Himiko asked Twice, "we are going to help you."

"Yeah, it will take time but we are moving in the right direction," Izuku assured.

"I don't need your help/I am really glad you are my friends," Twice said.

In other news, I increased my funds by a large amount. I was able to take control of several of the gangs and had a nice cash flow coming in from them and their illegal activities.

"He did it already!" Stain said with a surprised face, "I thought it would at least take him a year more to make even one gang work under him."

"I had a similar estimate as well," Naomasa said, "but the speed he is gaining influence at is quite... concerning."

"Tsukauchi, you can use the word 'scary' if you want, and trust me no one will judge you," Aizawa said, "it takes years to build an empire and with the speed at which problem child is going, I won't be surprised if he does it in a year or two."  

Tho I still banned some crimes like human trafficking and restricted the sale of drugs like Trigger since I hate that drug. Otherwise, most other crimes were free games. They just had to be mindful of not tipping heroes and police off

"Yeah triggers are worst," Kirishima said remembering his encounter with the blade quirk villain.

"Oh, I know about that! That's when you created your ultimate move unbreakable right?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah! How do you know?" Kirishima asked.

"We were briefed about it before the Overhaul raid and there was this whole article in the newspaper along with your picture as well," Izuku explained. 

"Really I was in a newspaper?" Kirishima asked.

"Shitty Hair don't tell me you don't read the news," Bakugo glared at him. 

"Hehe," Kirishima looked away with a sheepish smile, "I will read it from now on."

Bakugo then glared at other members of his squad, "you idiots will start reading as well."

"Yes sir," they all said in unison.

Meanwhile, adults were having a different discussion.

"Human-trafficking? I thought it was medieval era thing," All Might said, "and how was I never made aware of this."

"Because these things happen in the quiet of night when the country is sleeping and underground heroes are doing their job," Aizawa said.

"Also Toshi, I may sound rude to you but these are delicate missions, and your style of heroics is not suited for it," Nighteye explained.