Aftermath of the raid

Narrator:-Grey

As Izuku was enjoying his time at his base and dealing with his organization's affairs, LeMillion had returned to UA under the insult of people that he went by as many had seen the actions of the heroes on site of the raid and were disgusted with what the heroes had done.

"Of course, people are blindly believing in whatever narrative media is feeding them," Nighteye scoffed, "this herd mentality will ruin our nation one day."

LeMillion gripped his hands and was pissed. He was pissed that he didn't really save the girl they went to save, he was pissed that his mentor had died, and he was pissed that the Verdant Emperor had gained even more public support against heroes and the government by using what they did for his organization's benefit.

"Not really," Izuku said, "Verdant could have easily dealt with Overhaul if he wasn't worried about Eri's situation."

"So you are saying that Overhaul was not a threat for Verdant?" Mirio asked.

"Overhaul on his own is really scary with his quirk but other than that no," Izuku shrugged, "I mean he has what... eight people who are worth considering a threat while others are just fodders. And let's just assume that even if we are not as strong as him we can easily turn that situation around with our huge numbers."

Though, he couldn't blame Verdant Emperor too much since he hated what he had to do as well. no, instead he blamed the hero commission.

"Mirio you didn't do anything wrong at all," Nighteye said, "sometimes there is no other way."

"Sorry, sir... but I can't agree with you on this one," Mirio hung his head, "killing someone is a choice... a decision that I made."

As LeMillion entered the UA campus he was asked to go to the staff room since All Might wanted to meet him.

'All Might must be disappointed in me,' Mirio thought, 'not only I failed to protect his friend but I also used his quirk to kill someone.'

As LeMillion knocked on the door, he was called in and told to sit down. All Might looked at him and asked what he was feeling at the moment and LeMillion could only say rage and anger. All Might nodded his head in understanding since Sir Nighteye just did die to Overhaul earlier in the day.

"You look very calm for someone who has just lost their friend," Aizawa said to All Might.

All Might hung his head while people around felt a hint of sadness emitting from his body, "Miria is not the first friend I have lost," All Might said with a hint of despair in his voice, "over the years I have seen many people die. Some were fellow heroes while others were just... people who lost their lives in my war against All for One."

"Sir... what are we going to do about Verdant Emperor... at the rate he is going, he is going to win and overthrow Japan?" LeMillion asked because he was honestly clueless about what to do about the villain known as Izuku Midoriya.

"You can always hang the cape and see how it all plays out," Mina said, "I mean at this point you should understand how low commission can go if they are asking a student to assassinate someone."

"He won't do that," Nejire said, "sometimes Mirio can be too stubborn for his own good."

All Might was silent because he honestly didn't know. "I don't know... I don't know if I can honestly support our own government either with the things I've come to learn about our society. It might be time for a change to be honest." All Might stated.

"And you think that Verdant can turn this country into paradise?" Nighteye asked.

"We don't need paradise," All Might said, "we need a palace where civilians don't have to resort to villainy for their basic needs."