Save Eri!

Narrator:- Grey

The day of the raid had arrived and Izuku already had clones of Toga sneak into the compound to locate Eri beforehand.

"Good, maybe this time we won't have to run around that underground maze," Izuku said.

They had abducted several members of Overhaul's men, as such they would be able to blend in without raising suspicions.

"Eww, I don't want to drink one of those Yakuza's blood," Himiko grimaced, "I can't even imagine how bad it will taste as those assholes were ok with Overhaul torturing a little girl."

"But only a few people were aware of how the bullets were made," Nejire said.

"Doesn't matter," Himiko scowled, "they still hurt Eri, and that's the end of it."

The idea was that Toga's clones would attempt to locate Eri before the raid even started but they weren't having much luck in finding her in the areas that they were allowed to be in as lower-ranked members.

"Maybe you should have snagged some from Overhaul's inner circle," Mina said.

"That won't work," Aizawa said, "Overhaul would have noticed if one of his important men had gone missing or had acted even a little different than usual."

As such, it did limit the area where Eri could be hidden into a certain section of the base.

"I guess something is better than nothing," Ochako said.

Now you might be thinking that the Verdant group had a map and everything, well they did. However, it turns out the base can change shapes due to one of the member's quirks which made the raid a bit more complex!

"Mimic," Aizawa grumbled, "that one was troublesome to deal with."

"Yeah, he single-handedly prolonged the raid, by making a maze out of their base," Izuku added.

As such, they had to send the bugs back into the new pathways and map the base out the day of the raid which compacted matters since Izuku didn't want the heroes to know of their spying method.

"Yeah, we are not giving up our M.V.P," Compress said.

As such, he informed them that their spies inside informed them the interior had changed due to one of the higher-up's quirks but that they had limited the area that Eri could be into a certain portion of the base. As such, the detective found zero lies in Izuku's words and he still hid the truth of how they spy on people in reality since everyone is thinking that they were using clones of their Morpher quirk user to spy on people which was true in some way but not their main source of information.

"Leave it on Izuku to try and trick the person with a lie dictator quirk," Momo giggled, "on a serious note. Detective, were you aware of this weakness of your quirk?"

"Yes," Naomasa nodded, "my quirk will detect any statement true as long as it is closer to the truth. That's why during interrogation we try to ask questions which straight to the point."

Izuku and his teams arrived on site for the raid and the heroes were kind of shocked that he himself was present for the raid.

"Isn't it a bit risky for you to be present there in person?" Mina asked.

"It sure is but I also don't want people to think that I am just a desk guy who can just pass orders and can't do anything in person," Izuku explained, "besides I am sure I will have an exit strategy ready if something goes wrong."

It took some talking to his guards to allow it but they agreed if he kept them at his sides at all times. If he broke away from them even for a minute then he wasn't going to be allowed to go out on future missions easily which made Izuku pout a bit but he had to accept their demands.