UA's Surrender & Effects

Narrator:- Grey

A few days had passed and everyone that was a part of Verdant was watching the nearest TV as a press conference was being held at UA. This press conference was going to be UA's announcement in regards to their surrender to the Verdant Emperor which would be a large public blow for the government no matter what happens after.

"In my humble opinion, the government should really surrender," All Might said, "continuing this war any longer is just a fool's errand." 

It was going to be the most-watched thing in Japan at the moment since everyone was wondering what UA would do since everyone could see that the Verdant troops stationed outside have not ever made an attempt to enter the school. The general public was currently believing that UA was still a part of the government side and that the Verdant Emperor was only respecting the deal he had made with the Hero Schools on not attacking them.

"Little do they know that the biggest Hero school in the nation has already sold their souls to that green demon," Nighteye grumbled.

"But you don't have to worry Nighteye, I don't add disgusting things on my palate," Izuku said.

"Wow," Ochako looked at him with a stunned expression, "you are really not holding anymore hum?"

"I don't know what he said to Eri, but that poor girl looked really terrified back then," Izuku said as his eyes glowed a little, "and if he is going to hurt my people I am not going to pull my punches anymore and that applies to my words as well as my fists," he added, staring directly at Nighteye.

However, that was far from the truth since UA was now in the process of publicly surrendering when they had already done so in private.

"And that decision turned out to be best for the school and the students," Nezu said.

All of the news stations and even international ones were at the press conference as they waited for Principal Nezu and the staff to appear to deliver whatever statement they would be giving.

"Well, it's not like we are going to oppose Nezu's decision or anything," Mic said.

"But media don't know that," Nemuri added, "they still think, we teachers have free will or something," she snickered after adding that last part.

After waiting another ten minutes, the main gate of UA opened, and out stepped Nezu, All Might, Eraserhead, Vlad King, and Recovery Girl all came out to meet the reporters for the press conference.

"Why me?" Aizawa grumbled, "he could have brought Hizzashi or Nemuri with him."

Questions were being thrown around and everyone was getting a bit rowdy. Nezu raised his hand and everyone started to calm down a bit. After a few more seconds of waiting they all calmed down enough for Nezu to speak. "As you are all aware of in regards to the war between the government of Japan and the Verdant Emperor, the Japanese government lost the previous defense line that stretched between Fukui, Gifu, Nagano, and Shizuoka as well as the defense forces defending the two of Japans three large Islands. This defeat has led to UA falling into the land controlled by the Verdant Emperor. As such, we have received an official demand from the Verdant Emperor in regard to UA's official stance in this war."

"Wow! You're really good at this," Izuku said, impressed. "If I were watching this on TV without knowing the truth, I would have been fooled too."

"Thank you for the compliment," Nezu said, "and the skill to tell bald-faced lies is a basic requirement for my profession."

"At this time, UA Hero School will cease operations as a Japanese Heroics school as we announce our surrender to the Verdant Emperor. We also recognize the Verdant Emperor as an official governing individual that has gained control of over more than 50% of Japan as we can see they have established an operation government that has spread across all of the Prefectures under their control and continues to spread as they take more Prefectures."