Japan's Fall!

An entire two months had passed and many things have happened since that meeting with the people associated with UA. One of the main things that happened was that the Space Frontier Program (SFP) made leaps and bounds through the dedication of the science department.

Mei held her notepad and pen eagerly. "Oh, please do tell!" she exclaimed.

Izuku had even let Nezu join in the request but Nezu did have to undergo the quirk that would keep the secrets he learned from Verdant hidden.

"That's fair I suppose," Nezu said, "this knowledge can be dangerous in the wrong hands so taking precautions is quite obvious."

It was the same quirk that the scientists also volunteered to undergo that bound them to not reveal the research for the quirk erasing bullets to anyone except Izuku. This was done via a quirk user in their group whose quirk was permanent and could only be undone via another pact with the same parties.

'Another very useful quirk,' Izuku thought, 'I wonder if I can find all these people in this world. Of course, assuming they even exist here.'

As such, with Nezu's large mind, they were able to speed the progress up to a far faster pace which allowed them to finish the initial portions of the moon base. It wasn't fully completed but they were getting close to finishing the entire outer portions and the groundwork inside of the base.

Nighteye remarked, "It's ironic that someone with such a large brain couldn't come up with a plan to defeat a mere quirkless child. It makes me wonder if he was even trying or not."

"Please shut your mouth Nighteye," All Might said, "you are making a fool out of yourself, every time words come out of your mouth."

Overall, it was built inside of the moon for a portion with another portion outside. Due to still researching into new technology to fuel the space frontier floating space settlements, they were still relying on solar energy which was far easier to get into space due to the constant clearness of the sun for most of the time.

"That's so cool," Mei said, "not to mention the uninterrupted solar energy

"That's so cool," Mei said, "not to mention the uninterrupted solar energy."

"Yeah that kind of setup could power our nation for years without having to burn our resources or harming our planet," Izuku said, "then again, he is going to get a lot of hate from electricity providers who use these other methods to produce the energy."

"Who cares?" Mei shrugged, "Verdant can handle them if they become too much of a problem."

There is some time when the base isn't directly in the sunlight due to the rotation of the moon and earth but the base was currently saving enough energy and there were plans to build another set of solar panels on the other side for those periods of time with a connected system.

Mei sulked seeing that it wasn't as uninterrupted as she thought.

"Cheer up girl, it is not that bad," Power Loader said, "besides they are doing much better for this being the first phase of their plan."