Sports Festival & Verdant Movements

Narrator:- Izuku Midoriya.

I was sitting in my lab studying the arm of the Nomu and doing other research like the temporary quirk erasing bullets, a knock came on the door to his lab section. He saved where he was and turned around to see it was Twice who was recently put in charge of overseeing the construction work for the main base and the backup bases.

"I do not want to do so much work/ Do you really trust me with this much responsibility?" Twice asked.

"I mean you are in charge, right? That means I trust you enough to be my eyes and years when I am not around," Izuku reassured him.

Now, Twice has been improving quite a lot in his mental health under my guidance. We haven't gotten to the point of Twice making clones of himself yet but they stop his more split personality responses. They only happened every once in a while and he was more assertive in his leading now which he has done amazing in it. 

"That's awesome! did you hear that?" Himiko cheered and asked Twice, "You saw that right? It's not if we can help you or not anymore, because Izu did it in that world and now we have to just do it in ours."

As such, Twice was assigned oversight of the main base projects to ensure they got done at a faster speed with the clones.

"Having someone like Twice on your side is really a boon," Momo said, "he can single-handedly double your manpower."

"It doesn't end there tho," Izuku added, "you can lead the straightforward assault on the enemy just using the clones. And that has two benefits. First, you pull crazy stunts or take high risks without worrying about casualties on your side, and second, you can bait the enemy to use their hidden weapons without risking your allies."

Meanwhile, Midnight was shedding tears, "at least one person was paying attention in my class."

 "Hello Twice. Is something the matter?" Izuku asked and Twice put some documents down in front of him. 

"The first main base is done. We finished ahead of schedule since I made quite a few clones of the workers. I already have a second backup base being worked on already and they have already broke ground. We anticipate it to be finished in 3 weeks' time. We already have resources being stockpiled into the new main and it will be ready to be moved into at the end of this week if nothing sets the schedule back." Twice stated and Izuku was thrilled!

"Momo was right, having Twice on either side is such a cheat," Mina said.

"Haha praise me more/ stop it is guys you are making me blush," Twice said.

Suddenly Nezu had a brilliant idea, "Mr.Bubaigawara, I have an offer for you. Once you are done with your rehab, would you like to join U.A as a faculty member?"

"I will do it/ are you serious?" Twice asked. Honestly, he didn't trust any of them, except Himiko and the green-haired kid... to some extent.

"Yes, we could really use someone like you. Having you on our side to clone our teachers in case of emergencies will really help us," Nezu said but that wasn't the real reason. A few minutes ago when his students list out the benefits of having Twice on their side but it also cements the fact that having him on the opposite side will be that much more troublesome. So he wanted to snatch him before the commission or any third-party organization get their hands on him. Oh, and he wasn't the only one he was hoping to snatch, "Miss Toga and Mr. Sako that offer extends to you as well." 

"Wait! Me?"Both of them asked in unison.

"Yes," Nezu said, "this year's events and this series have given me a new perspective on how to do things moving forward. And one of that things is properly doing background checks on students' backgrounds. And for that Miss Toga, we could use someone like you. As we saw on the screen you are very skilled in discreetly gathering information and this year has accumulated a lot of bad rep for U.A so we would like Mr. Sako to manage our PR if he agreed to take the offer."