Hosu

Narrator:- Grey

The spy network had located Stain in Hosu.

Iida worriedly looked at the screen as he realized that his secret will be out and everyone here will know that he was hunting Stain during their first internship since his brother was attacked in this universe as well. 

However, things were not going simply. Izuku learned that the League of villains had made contact with Stain before they did which annoyed Izuku but he couldn't complain that much.

"It was before you joined the league right?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah," Himiko said, "and for the record, we were not aware of the fact that Stain disliked the league since media said that they were working together."

They had that dam warp gate that could move around so easily and transport them.

"Kettle calling pot black, huh?" Jiro said.

Though from what the bug user gathered was that the League had failed to recruit him considering the attitude that Stain had when he left the portal and returned to Hosu. Stain seemed annoyed and more aggressive so Izuku believed he still had a chance.

"I am glad he didn't join them, otherwise the situation during the camp attack would have turned even worse," Izuku said.

"Right, if they had someone with paralyzing quirk and master-level blade skills... so many of us would have died," Shoto said.

"Shut up brats! Who do you think I am?" Stain said while glaring at them, "even if I had joined those idiotic I would have never agreed to this plan, to begin with. Besides, I would have done you a favor and would have killed Muscular and Moonfish right then and there." 

Meanwhile, Aizawa was looking at Izuku and Shoto with narrowed eyes, 'how are they so familiar with this serial killer and his abilities.'

'Shigaraiki likely put Stain off due to him only wanting destruction.'Izuku thought as he got up and took a teleportation gate to the base near Hosu. Izuku took Twice, Compress, and Dabi with him. They also took one of their advanced units with them as well since Izuku had a feeling something was going wrong.

"Oh! The Hosu attack," Hawks said, "the night when out of nowhere three Nomu's attacked Hosu for no apparent reason. And instead of investigating it further, they just placed all the blame on Hero Killer Stain and that included Nomu's attack as well."

"Yeah, they wanted a scapegoat," Naomasa said, "because everyone knew that the number of casualties would have doubled if Endeavor wasn't there that day."

The advanced units all had a standard uniform just like the Verdant Guards did. Each unit had a different badge on their arms indicating which unit they belonged to. Otherwise, the uniforms all looked similar with customizations made to fit each individual's needs. All other members had some other uniforms as well but those weren't important at this time.