Advancing Plans & Growing

Narrator:- Grey.

Izuku sat back at the main base as he was waiting for all of the Verdant Guards and Lieutenants to appear after they were done with all of their work.

"Yeah right 'work'," Mirio grumbled under his breath.

"Mirio, I think when Verdant said work he meant it," Izuku said, "besides, Verdant is not one of those people who will sugarcoat the word murder."

Izuku was watching the TV and it was talking about how the Verdant had saved the innocent Inko Midoirya and dealt with the vicious hero commission president and some of the national diet that had approved the disturbing public execution.

"Must be one of those sell-out media houses owned by Verdant," Nighteye said.

"Yeah, you are right," Nejire said with sarcasm laid in her voice, "because normal media was going to appreciate commission for murdering an innocent woman on live television." 

Now, most of the news that was reporting it like that was owned by Izuku while the others weren't as hard they didn't exactly fault Izuku or the Verdant for what they did.

"See even others understand how evil that was," Nejire said.

Though they were all talking about the ramifications of Verdant taking over the National Diet building. There was now a large amount of police and heroes surrounding the building by the order of the government. There was also an increasing presence of the JSDF or Japanese Self-Defense Force which dealt with any hostile threats that attacked the country or wanted to attack the country.

"Can't say I am surprised," Nezu said, "because of the Commission's stupid decision Verdant now has control over such an important building of our nation."  

'To think they already got involved isn't surprising. I didn't want totake such a large step this soon but we got to do it now regardless.' Izukuthought.

"Right, when we took over the National Diet Building we just announced to the world that this is not a drill and we are here to take over the country," Izuku said.

He was at least glad that they had Twice so they didn't have to wasteactual human resources on the guarding of the national diet building. All thepeople there were clones and a few clones of twice and Dabi to control thebuilding.

"Guys, I just realized something interesting," Kaminari said, "what if Twice made a bunch of clones of himself and then all of those clones made clones of Ectoplasm sensei, and then those clones can make more clones using his quirk."

After a bit of silence, Ectoplasm spoke, "that does sound interesting... and terrifying."

"You know Kaminari if you used even a little bit of that brain power while studying you can easily glide through the exams," Momo said.

The news was also heated about the UA traitor problem.  

"Of course, it is," Aizawa rolled his eyes, "I will be more surprised if they didn't jump on any opportunity to slender U.A 's name." 

Based on what the spy network was reporting from the bugs, Mineta hadbeen detained and questioned. The truth came out that he indeed was themole in UA and indeed lied about Inko Midoriya.

"So he really was a traitor huh..." Kaminari sighed. He was the only one from their class who was somewhat of a friend to that guy. In a way, he pitied that guy because Kaminari always thought that he would have been treated just like Mineta if he didn't have his somewhat good looks and a strong quirk to support that.