Verdant Guards & Training

Narrator:- Izuku Midoriya

After leaving the meeting place, my recently acquired Vardant guards and I arrived at my secret base. 

Judging by the look on their faces I could tell they were not impressed. But honestly, I can't blame them, after all this does look like a normal house from the outside. But then when I showed them the real thing, 'the underground section' they had awe written on their faces.

"This is more like it! I thought you had a lame base!" Toga said while giggling.

"I think it's fair to expect this much I guess," Himiko said, "I mean we can't have our emperor live in a shabby house can we?"

"Himiko, I beg you don't stretch that bit anymore," Izuku said with a tired sigh.

"As you wish... my~ lord~," Himiko said with a giggle.

I rolled my eyes as I showed them around and then showed them the escape path towards a warehouse, "This has only been used once to get the equipment in. Otherwise, it's not to be used unless the base is compromised since we don't need both of our exits being cut off." I said and they nodded their heads.

"Hmm, good thinking," Aizawa said, "you should always have an escape route ready in tight spaces like this."

After I made sure that they were settled in their new house, I asked for blood samples from both Toga and Dabi. At first, they were confused by my sudden request but then I explained to them that "It's so I can build better things for each of you. Most of Toga's blood will be used to help me study her quirk so that I can get the synthesized blood to work better for her quirk's needs." 

"Oh now that other me mentioned it, we will have to consider so many things before we make a final product," Izuku said as he note down various things in his notebook.

"Yeah, we can't just make a single type of blood supplement and call it a day," Mei hummed in response.

"Well it seems like we have a lot of work ahead of us," Izuku said.

"Well that's what it means to make a world-changing invention," Mei said with a smile.

"And as for Dabi, his blood is to help me build support items that will work with his body's condition and his quirk. I'm hoping to create something that will help him to heal parts of his body so he isn't at constant risk of infections or serious illness due to the old scars." I explained to them

"Well in that case I will take some of his blood samples as well," Mei said.

"Wait are you really going to make that for my son?" Rei asked.

"I mean I was going to create that body suit for my final exam anyways so going a step further is not a big deal anyway," Mei said, "besides I think with Izuku's help I think it will be ready in no time."

"Umm... Mei, I don't think I can help you with that since it will be your class assignment," Izuku explained.

"In that case Midoriya, I will allow it as both Mei's project for finals and your project as a trial for the support course," Nezu said.

"But how is that possible? I am in a hero course," Izuku asked.  

"It is not a rule that you can only enroll in a single course. Besides, why not give it a try, who knows it might help you in the future," Nezu explained. 

"In that case, I will defiantly give it a shot," Izuku happily replied.

After my explanation, both of them complied and gave me their blood.