Meeting Pt. 1

Narrator:-Grey.

UA did call the Verdant phone number again and asked about Bakugo's request to bring his parents with him since they would like to see Inko Midoriya. It was a debate in Izuku's mind on accepting the request but in the end, Izuku gave UA permission to bring the Bakugos to the meeting because Izuku's mother wanted to talk to them as well. However, in reality, Izuku knew she wanted them there as a way to try and guilt-trip him into not outright killing Bakugo. Izuku though was still highly debating if he would kill Bakugo or not.

Izuku was looking at the screen with a thoughtful expression as he still found it highly absurd that he was debating over sparing Kaachan's life or not.

Don't get him wrong, it's not like he has never thought about hurting Bakugo in the past but every time he pushed that thought back by telling himself that it was not a heroic thing to do. But unfortunately for Bakugo, Verdant didn't have something like that holding him back.

And Izuku honestly can't judge Verdant for his decisions since he had already accepted that even if they shared the same past experiences and some of their thought processes match, fundamentally they are different people who are leading two different lives.

Right now he has many more important things to do than deal with someone as insignificant as Bakugo because honestly in the grand scheme of things Katsuki Bakugo has become that insignificant to everything that Izuku was now doing! As such, Izuku didn't know if it was worth the trouble to torment and possibly kill Bakugo or not.

"Damm it!" Bakugo grumbled under his breath as he tried to ignore how Verdant was basically just shitting on his existence and was just remembering him as just some petty grudge.

But despite that, he was trying to control his rage and the involuntary explosions he sometimes let out. Because he knew that the first few episodes of this series, haven't done him any favors and anything he does now will only add to that pile.

And despite all of that somewhere in his mind he was still unsatisfied that despite him being one of the factors for Verdant's descent why was he not getting the same amount of resentment that All Might or other factors were?

Now, outside of those thoughts, Izuku was currently standing in the old base looking at the redesign that his Verdant Guards had the members do in the past few days since this base would be used mainly for meetings moving forward with external parties now.

"Oh! I love the architecture," Momo said, "it is also worth mentioning that all the furniture and other decorations in the room are super expensive and are made up of rare materials."

Overall, the room was a circular type room with the main meeting table in the middle that had a map of Japan put on it that showed the current conflict zones with the areas controlled by Verdant marked. Of course, the ones controlled via the underworld were not marked like they would be on a map in his office since he didn't want to show his entire hand as Izuku was sure Nezu didn't realize yet that Izuku had taken over all of Japan's underworld already. Izuku knew that Nezu had knowledge of the other prefectures being under Verdant control but likely didn't know about all of the other ones fully yet since Nezu had only recently figured out the truth behind them.