Intriguing

Narrator:- Grey

As we open the door to the Emperor's office we could find Verdant Emperor aka Izuku Midoriya overlooking recent information about the organization and the changes that have happened after the stabilization of Aichi as more villain organizations have submitted to the group in the prefectures that they didn't have under their control.

"At this point, most of the groups will join us or disband themselves," Compress said, "besides I don't think there is anyone foolish enough to oppose us anymore."

Dabi was able to take a handful of advance teams and get all of the villain organizations in all of the green zones under verdant control which has resulted in a decent pump to the organization.

"Of course, only I am the one who is getting worked to the bone," Dabi groaned.

"Well, at least that version of you is working diligently. Totally unlike you who spent all your time either sassing Shigaraki or mocking your teammates trying to get a reaction out of them," Himiko said.

This means that there was only the yellow-marked land and Hokkaido left untouched by the verdant organization which wouldn't last much longer since clones of Dabi have already set off getting the villain groups under their control.

"Hmm, brat has no filter on his mouth but at least he gets work done," Stain muttered to himself.

Izuku currently believes that within the month they will have all of the criminal underworlds of Japan within their control and bring any organized crime to a complete standstill as none of these villain organizations have any reason to keep committing crimes once they join the organization due to the pay and jobs they receive via the organization.

"Ok, if that happens the government will have to take notice that something is going on in the criminal world of this country," Jiro said, "I mean you can't just ignore the fact that the criminals are just quiet and are not taking advantage of so much chaos around them."

"You present an excellent point Jiro but unfortunately, no matter how many flags you wave in front of a blind person they are never going to see it," Nezu said, "and in this case, the blindness is self-inflicted in the first place."

After taking all of the green-marked lands around Tokyo, the group now has a member count of 3,000,000 members with the combat cable of the organizations 3 Million members being at around 1,500,000. Izuku was downright happy with the progress and knew he wouldn't receive much more members due to the lack of high amount of crimes committed in the rest of the prefectures since most of the land is farming land with cities spread out unlike in areas around Tokyo which are heavily populated.

 Izuku was downright happy with the progress and knew he wouldn't receive much more members due to the lack of high amount of crimes committed in the rest of the prefectures since most of the land is farming land with cities spread out unlike in a...

"So in return, it will be quite easy for them to acquire these lands as well," Aizawa said.

"Which means that very soon they will have total control over all the criminal world of the nation," Endeavor said, "and with that out of the way, Verdant will be able to focus all his attention on officially taking over the country."