Saying Goodbye

The ending of the last episode was still fresh in everyone's mind. And that's why Izuku was now sitting in the corner of the room because he was sure he might harm someone if something terrible happened to his mom.  

He had also asked Eri to stay with Ochako, but the little girl insisted that she would sit with him. He tried to convince her, but her eyes made him stop his efforts. The look in her was the same as what he gives her when she tries to convince him that she is not having nightmares anymore. 

And altho everyone was giving him concerning looks, they knew he needed space right now.

Narrator:- Grey.

Saying goodbye... saying goodbye is never easy.

All Might looked down as he remembered the final moments of his master.

Some goodbyes are not permanent, and you will meet the individual again, but this is goodbye for good. This was waving at them and saying that you would never see them again, even though you didn't know how to express it to them correctly. That you didn't know how you would move forward without them, without the knowledge that they were safe and alive.

'Oh!' Izuku looked at his other self with wide eyes, 'don't tell me you are going to do what I think you are doing.'

Now you might be wondering what we were talking about... well, let's rewind a bit to the previous night. The last night when Izuku declared the intentions of the Verdant group.

"And plunged the country into chaos," Nighteye commented and missed a hard look Izuku gave to him, but Mirio didn't. He was already worried that Izuku might attack NIghteye if he said something harsh about Mrs. Midoriya's execution. But now he was preparing to launch himself in the middle of them.

Where the Verdant group had defeated the League of Villains.

"At least we don't have to deal with those assholes anymore," Bakugo said.

Where the Verdant group had taken out the number two hero.

"Immobilized me..." Endeavor corrected.

"It's the same thing," Dabi smirked.

That was also the same night the government and hero commission declared their intentions within hours of Izuku's declaration of war.

"What did those idiots do now?" Aizawa grumbled.

"Nothing good," Nezu said, "I can assure you that."

Their declaration only showed their colors to the entire world, as the government and commission had suspended due process rights for anyone associated and arrested with the Verdant group.

"Well looks like now we are entering into dictatorship territory," Hawks said.

"Yeah, they are acting just like dictators in the past," Nemuri said, "silence those who oppose you, and don't give them even a chance to represent themselves." 

This included Inko Midoriya, who had zero connection to the actual group outside of being the leader's mother.

"When did giving birth to someone become a crime?" Mitsuki said.

"It's not about Mrs. Midoriya in any way, shape, or form," Nighteye said, "and altho I agree the method might be a little extreme but it is the most efficient way of luring Verdant out. And even if he doesn't show up then they can spin the story in their favor and show the world how the leader of the so-called revolutionary group didn't even care for his mother."