PSA

Hey readers, I realized way into writing this story that people come in believing to read a happy healthy relationship, as I have written before.

However, that is not what I've written here. On purpose, I wrote a toxic unhealthy relationship between Bill and Dipper. I don't support in any way any of the actions taken by either character in this story. However, as a writer, I've already written this pare in other books, and in all three of those books, I twisted Bill's character to make him a good person, a loveable person. I twisted him so that it would be a healthy relationship, I wanted to see how the story would turn out with Dipper affecting Bill, making him better. 

But I went into writing this one with the question, "How would Bill's character affect Dippers and the relationship?" So I'm writing the other side, the darker, abusive, toxic side of their personalities. 

So by all means this is a love story, but please remember as you read that this is also a tragedy in some way and not meant to be reflected in the real world. Please don't treat your partners the way the two men in this story treat each other. 

Please don't let this change your mind about reading the story, it is still BillDip just a little darker than what I have written before. 

Having said all that, 

Enjoy the story.