𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

- Before the Infiltration -

After the little... talk, between Muzan and Daki about the demon slayers, they had settled down for a bit. The demon Oiran layed next to the demon Lord and had a delightful smile upon her face. Closed her eyes as he ran a pale hand along her ebony black locks.

"Daki." He said out of the blue. Her eyes opened slowly and she looked up. Awaiting for what he was to say. "There's a demon. One that had managed to escape from my grasp. She's escaped like Tamayo. She is a girl. She wears a pink, leaf-patterned, linen kimono. And a checkered sash."

"I don't care how you do it, but put an end to her."

- Present -

Daki growled down at the girl who stood in front of the both of you. Tanjiro still coughing up blood as you held him close to you. Nezuko glared daggers back at the Oiran.

"Yes, of course. I'll torture her to death if it pleases you!" She yelled to herself, referencing to the demon Lord.

Nezuko huffed under her muzzle and quickly dashed over, right in for the kill. She reeled back her leg and aimed for a solid kick to the head again. Daki saw right through that. So all she can do is kick? Pathetic!

One of her magenta sashes came over and sliced her deadly leg in half. Blood pooled put like a fountain of crimson.

Nezuko didn't have time to react as another sash came over and stuck into her left side.

"You lowly demon!!" Daki yelled while smirking. Pride and victory all filling her cruel heart as she whipped Nezuko around. Her limbs beginning to slice clean off as they threw her with such force into another house nearby.

A huge explosion came through as dust and debris floated in the air.

"NEZUKO!" You screamed out. But when you did, your throat had begun to close in on you. You gagged and hauled your body over. Your insides burned like a blazing fire within. Your mind feeling like it was squeezing in on itself with an immense amount of pressure. Hot tears fell from your face. Yet you didn't even know they did.

You looked up and noticed the destruction that had been caused.

Daki cackled to herself and came down carefully and landed on a street. She faced the house that had fallen upon the girl.

"You're so weak. You basically haven't eaten any humans. Why did you get away from that man's control?"

Nezuko whimpered under her muzzle as her body was stuck under all the rubble that had tumbled over onto her body. Pools of warm crimson appeared on her body. She twitched with every movement.

Daki giggled. "You poor thing. Your torso is in complete shreds. You shouldn't be moving. That wound is pretty big for a half-assed demon like yourself. You won't regenerate right away."